- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Tranmere Rovers will welcome Scunthorpe United to Prenton Park for a matchday 26 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 28th August 2021 ended in a Scunthorpe United 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Tranmere Rovers has won 3 matches, and Scunthorpe United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Tranmere Rovers's last game in the England EFL League Two against Barrow at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Tranmere Rovers played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Tranmere Rovers was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 7th and 87th minute.
Scunthorpe United's recent game against Carlisle United ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Iron had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Tranmere Rovers is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 13 games on home soil. Tranmere Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Scunthorpe United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Scunthorpe United wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Scunthorpe United kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Tranmere Rovers is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Iron failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Tranmere Rovers. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tranmere Rovers wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Scunthorpe United. My prediction is Tranmere Rovers to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.24 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Scunthorpe United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Scunthorpe United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tranmere Rovers vs Scunthorpe United Betting Tips
Tranmere Rovers vs Scunthorpe United Head to Head
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Scunthorpe United in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Tranmere Rovers vs Scunthorpe United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Scunthorpe United across current season. Calculated from Tranmere Rovers's Home stats and Scunthorpe United's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tranmere Rovers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Scunthorpe United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tranmere Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Tranmere Rovers as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Tranmere Rovers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Tranmere Rovers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Scunthorpe United, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tranmere Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/22 games for Tranmere Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Tranmere Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Scunthorpe United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Scunthorpe United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scunthorpe United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scunthorpe United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tranmere Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Scunthorpe United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Scunthorpe United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (61% of all matches) involving Scunthorpe United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 67%||77 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||0 %||46 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.65 / 3.50||1.92||1.38|
|Scored||1.08 / 2.00||1.46||0.69|
|Conceded||0.58 / 1.50||0.46||0.69|
|BTTS %||19% / 67%||15 %||23 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 67%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 67%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||77 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 17%||62 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||69 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 4.80||4.92||4.23|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.92||2.08|
|Offsides||1.79 / 2.25||1.83||1.75|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.00||10.85||13.15|
|Shots||11.85 / 12.40||12.00||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 5.40||5.23||4.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||12% / 50%||17 %||7 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.33||2.08||2.79|
|Scored||0.73 / 1.33||0.67||0.79|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.00||1.42||2.00|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||8 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 33%||8 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||58 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||8 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 67%||50 %||21 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 4.00||5.42||3.50|
|Cards||2.15 / 1.50||2.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.42 / 0.80||1.75||1.14|
|Fouls||13.88 / 12.60||13.50||14.21|
|Shots||10.31 / 10.40||11.00||9.71|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 4.80||4.17||3.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tranmere Rovers vs Scunthorpe United Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.19||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.68|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|