- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Tranmere Rovers will welcome Stevenage to Prenton Park for a matchday 19 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 9th February 2021 ended in a Stevenage 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Tranmere Rovers has won 3 matches, and Stevenage triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.30 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Tranmere Rovers's last game in the England EFL League Two against Bradford City at home ended in a 2-1 win. Tranmere Rovers had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Tranmere Rovers played much better in the first half and scored in the 50th and 56th minute.
Stevenage's previous game in the competition versus Rochdale ended in an away 2-2 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Stevenage outshone Rochdale early on and scored in the 27th and 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tranmere Rovers is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Tranmere Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Stevenage has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stevenage wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stevenage kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tranmere Rovers is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Stevenage failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Tranmere Rovers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tranmere Rovers wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Stevenage. My prediction is Tranmere Rovers to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Stevenage's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Tranmere Rovers vs Stevenage Betting Tips
Tranmere Rovers vs Stevenage Head to Head
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Stevenage in most recent 10 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Tranmere Rovers vs Stevenage Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Stevenage across current season. Calculated from Tranmere Rovers's Home stats and Stevenage's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tranmere Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tranmere Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tranmere Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/18 games for Tranmere Rovers this season.
- Coming into this game, Stevenage has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stevenage has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stevenage has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stevenage recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stevenage has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stevenage has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Stevenage this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||67 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||0 %||56 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.61 / 3.50||1.78||1.44|
|Scored||0.83 / 2.00||1.11||0.56|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.50||0.67||0.89|
|BTTS %||22% / 67%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 67%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 67%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||56 %||22 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.80||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.67||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.25||1.88||2.11|
|Fouls||11.83 / 13.00||10.67||13.00|
|Shots||11.94 / 12.40||12.56||11.33|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 5.40||4.89||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||22 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.11||2.89|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.00||1.11||2.22|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||78 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||44 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.00||4.22||4.78|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.17||1.56||1.78|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.00||3.22||1.11|
|Fouls||11.22 / 10.20||11.56||10.89|
|Shots||10.83 / 12.60||11.44||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 4.00||5.11||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tranmere Rovers vs Stevenage Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.23||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|