- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Trelleborg will welcome Akropolis to Vångavallen for a matchday 5 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Trelleborg has won 0 matches, and Akropolis failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Trelleborg's latest fixture against Jönköpings Södra ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Trelleborg was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 75 minute.
Akropolis's recent game against GIF Sundsvall ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Akropolis deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 74th minute.
Although Trelleborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Akropolis has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Akropolis wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Akropolis kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Trelleborg or Draw.
Trelleborg vs Akropolis Betting Tips
Trelleborg vs Akropolis Head to Head
Average stats between Trelleborg and Akropolis in most recent 2 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Trelleborg vs Akropolis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Trelleborg and Akropolis across current season. Calculated from Trelleborg's Home stats and Akropolis's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Trelleborg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trelleborg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Trelleborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trelleborg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/10 games for Trelleborg this season.
- Coming into this game, Akropolis has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Akropolis has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Akropolis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Akropolis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Akropolis this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.83||1.80||3.40|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.00||1.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.67||0.80||1.60|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 42%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.70 / 4.33||7.00||6.40|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.17||2.00||1.40|
|Offsides||1.20 / 2.80||1.60||0.80|
|Fouls||11.10 / 11.20||11.60||10.60|
|Shots||9.30 / 7.83||9.20||9.40|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 3.33||5.60||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.83||2.20||2.60|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.33||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.83||5.00||6.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 1.83||3.00||1.80|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.80||2.20||1.40|
|Fouls||10.70 / 11.40||11.60||9.80|
|Shots||10.60 / 9.17||12.80||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.00||5.40||3.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Trelleborg vs Akropolis Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.08||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|