- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Trelleborg will welcome Jönköpings Södra to Vångavallen for a matchday 30 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 3rd May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Trelleborg has won 0 matches, and Jönköpings Södra triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Trelleborg's latest fixture against Västerås SK ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Trelleborg set the tone early and scored in the 15 minute.
Jönköpings Södra's recent game against AFC Eskilstuna ended in a home 1-2 loss. J-Södra had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Jönköpings Södra put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 41st minute.
Since the start of the season, Trelleborg is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Trelleborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Jönköpings Södra has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jönköpings Södra wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jönköpings Södra kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Trelleborg has won just 53% of home games. On average they score 1.60 goals and concede 1.07 per game. Jönköpings Södra won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Trelleborg wins on average 1.80 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jönköpings Södra. My prediction is Jönköpings Södra to win.
Trelleborg vs Jönköpings Södra Betting Tips
Trelleborg vs Jönköpings Södra Head to Head
Average stats between Trelleborg and Jönköpings Södra in most recent 5 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Trelleborg vs Jönköpings Södra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Trelleborg and Jönköpings Södra across current season. Calculated from Trelleborg's Home stats and Jönköpings Södra's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Trelleborg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Trelleborg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jönköpings Södra's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Trelleborg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Trelleborg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Trelleborg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (62% of all matches) involving Trelleborg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Trelleborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jönköpings Södra has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jönköpings Södra has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Jönköpings Södra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jönköpings Södra recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Jönköpings Södra has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jönköpings Södra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/29 games for Jönköpings Södra this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||20 %||47 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 3.50||2.67||2.73|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.67||1.60||1.20|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.83||1.07||1.53|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||20 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||93 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||60 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 4.33||6.80||5.00|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.33||1.53||1.60|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.83||1.80||1.47|
|Fouls||10.50 / 9.50||10.60||10.40|
|Shots||9.83 / 7.50||10.13||9.53|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.83||5.53||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||27 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.33||2.33||2.40|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.67||1.33||0.93|
|Conceded||1.23 / 0.67||1.00||1.47|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||57% / 100%||60 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 58%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 7.50||4.80||4.07|
|Cards||1.50 / 0.83||1.73||1.27|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.00||1.20||2.07|
|Fouls||10.14 / 10.50||10.87||9.36|
|Shots||9.90 / 9.00||10.00||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 4.83||5.13||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Trelleborg vs Jönköpings Södra Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.12|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|