- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Trelleborg will welcome Västerås SK to Vångavallen for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a Västerås SK 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Trelleborg has won 2 matches, and Västerås SK triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Västerås SK's recent game against Värnamo ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Although Trelleborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Västerås SK has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Västerås SK wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Västerås SK kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Trelleborg or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Trelleborg has scored in 80% of home games. Västerås SK is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Trelleborg vs Västerås SK Betting Tips
Trelleborg vs Västerås SK Head to Head
Average stats between Trelleborg and Västerås SK in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Trelleborg vs Västerås SK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Trelleborg and Västerås SK across current season. Calculated from Trelleborg's Home stats and Västerås SK's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Trelleborg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trelleborg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Trelleborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trelleborg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/10 games for Trelleborg this season.
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Västerås SK has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Västerås SK will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Trelleborg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Västerås SK recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Västerås SK has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Västerås SK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/10 games for Västerås SK this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.83||1.80||3.40|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.00||1.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.67||0.80||1.60|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 42%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.70 / 4.33||7.00||6.40|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.17||2.00||1.40|
|Offsides||1.20 / 2.80||1.60||0.80|
|Fouls||11.10 / 11.20||11.60||10.60|
|Shots||9.30 / 7.83||9.20||9.40|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 3.33||5.60||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||67 %||25 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.70 / 2.67||1.67||1.75|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.50||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.17||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.17||6.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.40 / 1.83||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.40||1.17||2.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.40||11.17||15.75|
|Shots||10.10 / 10.50||11.33||8.25|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.33||5.33||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Trelleborg vs Västerås SK Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.84||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|