- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Tromsø will welcome Lillestrøm to Alfheim Stadion for a matchday 8 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a Lillestrøm 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Tromsø has won 6 matches, and Lillestrøm triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.95 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Tromsø's latest fixture against Stabæk ended in an away 3-0 win. Tromsø was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Tromsø scored in both halves in the 9th, 14th and 90th minute.
Lillestrøm's recent game against Haugesund ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Kanarifuglene didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Lillestrøm put the pressure early on and scored in the 24th and 43rd minute.
So far, Tromsø plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.14 points per away game on average compared to 0.33 points at home. Although Tromsø is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Lillestrøm has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lillestrøm wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lillestrøm kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Lillestrøm.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Tromsø failed to keep a clean sheet in 17% of home games, while Lillestrøm conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of Tromsø's home and Lillestrøm's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tromsø vs Lillestrøm Betting Tips
Tromsø vs Lillestrøm Head to Head
Average stats between Tromsø and Lillestrøm in most recent 21 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Tromsø vs Lillestrøm Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tromsø and Lillestrøm across current season. Calculated from Tromsø's Home stats and Lillestrøm's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Tromsø has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tromsø has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Tromsø turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tromsø recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tromsø has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tromsø has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Tromsø this season.
- Coming into this game, Lillestrøm has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Lillestrøm has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lillestrøm has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lillestrøm as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Lillestrøm ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lillestrøm is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Tromsø, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Lillestrøm has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Lillestrøm has seen a total of 9/12 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Lillestrøm will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 67%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||54% / 0%||67 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.33||3.17||2.43|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.83||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.85 / 0.50||2.17||1.57|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||67 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||17 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||55 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 6.50||4.67||3.86|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.67||1.33||1.71|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.00||1.83||1.00|
|Fouls||9.23 / 12.80||9.00||9.43|
|Shots||12.08 / 14.83||11.83||12.29|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 7.00||4.83||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.50||3.17|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.83||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||67 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 5.33||7.50||5.83|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.67||1.67||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 9.33||11.67||11.00|
|Shots||14.67 / 12.83||16.67||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.58 / 5.17||6.33||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tromsø vs Lillestrøm Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|