- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield Brazil Serie A
- 00:00 Chapecoense vs Sport Recife England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
TS Galaxy will welcome Cape Town City to Mbombela Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a TS Galaxy 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. TS Galaxy has won 1 match, and Cape Town City triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
TS Galaxy's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Moroka Swallows at home ended in a 1-0 win. TS Galaxy had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. TS Galaxy scored before halftime in the 7th minute.
Cape Town City's recent game against Mamelodi Sundowns ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, TS Galaxy is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although TS Galaxy is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Cape Town City has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cape Town City wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cape Town City kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Cape Town City.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of TS Galaxy's home and Cape Town City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 29% of TS Galaxy's home and Cape Town City's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
TS Galaxy vs Cape Town City Betting Tips
TS Galaxy vs Cape Town City Head to Head
Average stats between TS Galaxy and Cape Town City in most recent 2 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
TS Galaxy vs Cape Town City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between TS Galaxy and Cape Town City across current season. Calculated from TS Galaxy's Home stats and Cape Town City's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, TS Galaxy has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. TS Galaxy has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for TS Galaxy recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- TS Galaxy has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for TS Galaxy has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for TS Galaxy this season.
- Coming into this game, Cape Town City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cape Town City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cape Town City recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cape Town City has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cape Town City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Cape Town City this season.
- Cape Town City will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 0.8 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||62% / 33%||29 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.00||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.62 / 0.83||1.00||2.33|
|BTTS %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 50%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 5.00||2.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.50||2.29||2.50|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.50||2.25||2.20|
|Fouls||8.15 / 5.00||6.43||10.17|
|Shots||6.92 / 8.33||7.57||6.17|
|Shots on Target||3.69 / 4.00||4.14||3.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||17 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 3.50||2.17||2.00|
|Scored||0.91 / 2.33||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.17||1.20|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Scores %||45% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 83%||33 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 55%||50 %||68 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 5.00||3.20||6.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.67||2.17||1.20|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||8.64 / 7.00||7.50||10.00|
|Shots||7.90 / 9.25||6.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 5.50||3.33||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
TS Galaxy vs Cape Town City Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|