- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Podbeskidzie will welcome Pogoń Szczecin to Stadion Miejski for a matchday 25 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 9th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Podbeskidzie has won 4 matches, and Pogoń Szczecin triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.77 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Podbeskidzie's latest fixture against Zagłębie Lubin ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Podbeskidzie. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Podbeskidzie set the tone early and scored in the 8 minute.
Pogoń Szczecin's recent game against Wisła Płock ended in a home 2-0 win. Portowcy dominated the game and deserved the win. Pogoń Szczecin had good chances in both halves and scored in the 16th and 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Podbeskidzie is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Podbeskidzie is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Pogoń Szczecin has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Pogoń Szczecin wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Podbeskidzie has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.13 goals and concede 1.53 per game. Pogoń Szczecin is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Podbeskidzie wins on average 1.47 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Pogoń Szczecin. My prediction is Pogoń Szczecin to win.
Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin Betting Tips
Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin Head to Head
Average stats between Podbeskidzie and Pogoń Szczecin in most recent 13 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Podbeskidzie and Pogoń Szczecin across current season. Calculated from Podbeskidzie's Home stats and Pogoń Szczecin's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Podbeskidzie has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Podbeskidzie has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Podbeskidzie has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Podbeskidzie recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Podbeskidzie has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/29 games for Podbeskidzie this season.
- Coming into this game, Pogoń Szczecin has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Pogoń Szczecin has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pogoń Szczecin has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Pogoń Szczecin will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Podbeskidzie, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Pogoń Szczecin has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/29 games for Pogoń Szczecin this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||27 %||21 %|
|Loss %||55% / 83%||33 %||79 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 4.17||2.67||3.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.13||0.86|
|Conceded||2.03 / 3.33||1.53||2.57|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||53 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||13 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||80 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 5.33||5.40||4.00|
|Cards||2.28 / 2.83||2.27||2.29|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.80||1.64||1.57|
|Fouls||14.62 / 16.40||14.60||14.64|
|Shots||10.14 / 9.00||10.20||10.07|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 4.33||4.53||3.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 67%||57 %||47 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||36 %||13 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||7 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.90 / 2.17||1.50||2.27|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.67||1.14||1.27|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.50||0.36||1.00|
|BTTS %||34% / 33%||21 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||28 %||20 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||79 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 67%||71 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 83%||57 %||73 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||58 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.21 / 6.00||6.71||5.73|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.00||1.71||2.67|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.50||1.93||2.00|
|Fouls||13.14 / 17.50||12.46||13.73|
|Shots||12.48 / 12.17||13.79||11.27|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 6.17||5.43||5.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin Odds
|HT 1||4.45||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||1.92||Under 2.5||1.79|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|