Augsburg will welcome Eintracht Frankfurt to WWK Arena for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Augsburg has won 7 matches, and Eintracht Frankfurt triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.74 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Hoffenheim's last game in the Germany Bundesliga against Borussia M'gladbach at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Hoffenheim scored in the second half in injury time.
Augsburg's previous game in the competition versus Greuther Fürth ended in an away 0-0 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results.
Since the start of the season, Hoffenheim is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Hoffenheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Augsburg has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Augsburg wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. achtzehn99 lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 60% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Fuggerstädter failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against achtzehn99. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hoffenheim wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Augsburg. My prediction is Hoffenheim to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.41 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Hoffenheim's home and Augsburg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 77% of Hoffenheim's home and Augsburg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hoffenheim vs Augsburg Betting Tips
Hoffenheim vs Augsburg Head to Head
Average stats between Hoffenheim and Augsburg in most recent 19 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim vs Augsburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hoffenheim and Augsburg across current season. Calculated from Hoffenheim's Home stats and Augsburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Augsburg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Augsburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eintracht Frankfurt's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Augsburg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Augsburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Augsburg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Frankfurt has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Eintracht Frankfurt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (78% of all matches) involving Eintracht Frankfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Eintracht Frankfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 17%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.65 / 3.83||3.50||3.80|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.67||2.30||1.80|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.17||1.20||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 100%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||60 %||30 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||30 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 7.50||6.20||5.60|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.17||1.70||2.50|
|Offsides||2.05 / 3.00||2.70||1.40|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.00||12.20||11.30|
|Shots||14.00 / 16.67||13.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 5.33||5.10||6.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||33 %||9 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||33 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.67||3.22||2.36|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.44||0.64|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.67||1.78||1.73|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||78 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 33%||22 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||89 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||11 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||33 %||18 %|
|Possession %||40% / 41%||39 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 4.33||5.78||4.09|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.33||1.67||2.45|
|Offsides||2.40 / 2.00||3.22||1.73|
|Fouls||11.00 / 10.83||10.44||11.45|
|Shots||12.35 / 12.00||12.89||11.91|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 4.33||5.11||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hoffenheim vs Augsburg Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|