Hoffenheim will welcome Hertha BSC to PreZero Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in a Hoffenheim 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Hoffenheim has won 10 matches, and Hertha BSC triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Hoffenheim's latest fixture against Arminia Bielefeld ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Hoffenheim set the tone early and scored in the 5 minute.
Hertha BSC's recent game against Köln ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Hoffenheim is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Hoffenheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Hertha BSC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hertha BSC wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hertha BSC kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. achtzehn99 is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Alte Dame is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against achtzehn99.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hoffenheim wins on average 1.59 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Hertha BSC. My prediction is Hoffenheim to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Hoffenheim's home and Hertha BSC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Hoffenheim has scored in 76% of home games. Hertha BSC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hoffenheim vs Hertha BSC Betting Tips
Hoffenheim vs Hertha BSC Head to Head
Average stats between Hoffenheim and Hertha BSC in most recent 21 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim vs Hertha BSC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hoffenheim and Hertha BSC across current season. Calculated from Hoffenheim's Home stats and Hertha BSC's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Hoffenheim has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hoffenheim has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hoffenheim is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Hoffenheim has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Hertha BSC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hoffenheim from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Hoffenheim as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hoffenheim ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hoffenheim is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hertha BSC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Hoffenheim has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hoffenheim has seen a total of 24/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 71% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hoffenheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hertha BSC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hertha BSC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hertha BSC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Hertha BSC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hoffenheim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hertha BSC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hertha BSC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/34 games for Hertha BSC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||47 %||18 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||18 %||41 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||35 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 3.00||3.29||2.94|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.83||1.88||1.18|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.17||1.41||1.76|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||65 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||35 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||24 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||28 %||18 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||35 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 4.67||4.35||4.82|
|Cards||2.15 / 1.67||1.59||2.71|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.50||1.41||1.47|
|Fouls||12.24 / 10.00||12.76||11.71|
|Shots||12.88 / 14.67||12.41||13.35|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 5.83||5.76||5.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||29 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||41 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 1.83||2.76||2.71|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.24||1.18|
|Conceded||1.53 / 0.67||1.53||1.53|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||41 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||59 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||35 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||35 %||41 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 3.83||5.35||3.59|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.83||2.00||2.06|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.33||2.18||2.41|
|Fouls||13.76 / 10.33||12.88||14.65|
|Shots||12.32 / 11.00||14.47||10.18|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 5.50||6.35||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hoffenheim vs Hertha BSC Odds
|HT 1||2.47||HT X||2.50||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.39||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.04||Under 9.5 Corners||1.79|