- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
1860 München will welcome Wehen Wiesbaden to Städtisches Stadion an der Grünwalder Straße for a matchday 21 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. 1860 München has won 1 match, and Wehen Wiesbaden triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
1860 München's latest fixture against Würzburger Kickers ended in an away 3-0 win. Sechzger was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. 1860 München scored in both halves in the 32nd, 37th and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, 1860 München is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although 1860 München is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Wehen Wiesbaden has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Wehen Wiesbaden has collected 1.55 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is 1860 München or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. 1860 München has scored in 91% of home games. Wehen Wiesbaden is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
1860 München vs Wehen Wiesbaden Betting Tips
1860 München vs Wehen Wiesbaden Head to Head
Average stats between 1860 München and Wehen Wiesbaden in most recent 5 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
1860 München vs Wehen Wiesbaden Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between 1860 München and Wehen Wiesbaden across current season. Calculated from 1860 München's Home stats and Wehen Wiesbaden's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, 1860 München has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. 1860 München has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wehen Wiesbaden's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop 1860 München from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- 1860 München has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for 1860 München ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for 1860 München, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving 1860 München has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that 1860 München will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wehen Wiesbaden has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wehen Wiesbaden has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Wehen Wiesbaden as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Wehen Wiesbaden will be looking to keep up the momentum today against 1860 München, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wehen Wiesbaden recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wehen Wiesbaden has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Wehen Wiesbaden this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||45 %||30 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||27 %||50 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.50||3.55||2.50|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.00||2.00||1.30|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.50||1.55||1.20|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||64 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||36 %||30 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||91 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 67%||27 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 83%||27 %||70 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.10 / 2.60||6.91||5.20|
|Cards||1.90 / 2.17||1.91||1.90|
|Offsides||2.19 / 3.20||2.27||2.10|
|Fouls||12.00 / 18.00||12.09||11.90|
|Shots||10.86 / 11.00||11.73||9.90|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.80||5.64||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|Draw %||32% / 83%||45 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 0%||27 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.33||2.55||2.73|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.83||1.27||1.55|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.27||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||55 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 33%||18 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||64 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||36 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 17%||45 %||64 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 5.00||4.82||5.73|
|Cards||2.55 / 1.83||2.09||3.00|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.50||1.64||2.45|
|Fouls||13.59 / 13.67||13.27||13.91|
|Shots||10.64 / 13.33||11.91||9.36|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 5.67||5.45||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
1860 München vs Wehen Wiesbaden Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|