- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Hartberg will welcome Austria Wien to PROfertil ARENA for a matchday 33 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 11th May 2021 ended in an Austria Wien 3-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Hartberg has won 4 matches, and Austria Wien triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.45 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Hartberg's latest fixture against St. Pölten ended in an away 1-0 win. Hartberg was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hartberg set the tone early and scored in the 42nd minute.
Austria Wien's previous game in the competition versus Ried ended in an away 3-2 loss. Austria Wien had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Austria Wien was much better in the second half and scored in the 17th and 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hartberg is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Hartberg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Austria Wien has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austria Wien wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Austria Wien.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Hartberg has scored in 76% of home games. Austria Wien is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hartberg vs Austria Wien Betting Tips
Hartberg vs Austria Wien Head to Head
Average stats between Hartberg and Austria Wien in most recent 11 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Hartberg vs Austria Wien Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hartberg and Austria Wien across current season. Calculated from Hartberg's Home stats and Austria Wien's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Hartberg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hartberg has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hartberg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/33 games for Hartberg this season.
- Coming into this game, Austria Wien has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Wien has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Wien has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Austria Wien when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Hartberg stop this run?
- Austria Wien has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Austria Wien has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hartberg get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Austria Wien, both home and away.
- Austria Wien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hartberg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Austria Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Austria Wien will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||41 %||31 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||35 %||31 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||24 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.83||2.35||3.06|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.12||1.19|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.50||1.24||1.88|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||53 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||18 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||24 %||19 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||35 %||31 %|
|Possession %||53% / 47%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 3.67||5.12||5.00|
|Cards||2.06 / 3.00||2.18||1.94|
|Offsides||2.12 / 2.17||2.12||2.13|
|Fouls||13.70 / 14.33||14.18||13.19|
|Shots||12.24 / 9.17||12.29||12.19|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.00||3.94||4.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||35 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||41 %||11 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||24 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||3.06||2.61|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.50||1.65||1.50|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.41||1.11|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||24 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||24 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||53 %||56 %|
|Possession %||45% / 40%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 3.33||5.18||4.67|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.17||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.33||1.94||2.39|
|Fouls||12.97 / 14.17||12.47||13.44|
|Shots||13.00 / 8.83||13.53||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 4.33||5.18||5.28|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hartberg vs Austria Wien Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.81||Under 2.5||2.01|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|