- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
TPS will welcome Jaro to Veritas Stadion for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 27th September 2019 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. TPS has won 5 matches, and Jaro triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
TPS's latest fixture against KPV ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. TPS was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 58 minute.
Jaro's recent game against Klubi-04 ended in a home 4-1 win. Although Jaro didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Jaro had good chances in both halves and scored in the 5th, 67th, 74th and 82nd minute.
So far, TPS plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.33 points at home. Although TPS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Jaro has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Jaro has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is TPS or Jaro to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of TPS's home and Jaro's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
TPS vs Jaro Betting Tips
TPS vs Jaro Head to Head
Average stats between TPS and Jaro in most recent 12 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
TPS vs Jaro Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between TPS and Jaro across current season. Calculated from TPS's Home stats and Jaro's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, TPS has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. TPS has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- TPS has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for TPS recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for TPS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for TPS this season.
- Coming into this game, Jaro has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jaro has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jaro has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jaro as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Jaro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Jaro is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against TPS, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Jaro, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Jaro has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jaro will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||43% / 0%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 3.50||2.00||1.50|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.50||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||0.86 / 2.00||1.33||0.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 42%||59 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 3.83||7.00||3.33|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.83||1.67||1.50|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.83||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||8.60 / 10.83||10.00||7.67|
|Shots||11.67 / 9.33||13.33||10.00|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.67||5.67||6.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.50||3.25||2.75|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.83||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||88% / 50%||75 %||100 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.38 / 7.00||8.75||6.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.17||2.25||2.25|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.50||2.50||2.33|
|Fouls||13.57 / 15.00||14.75||12.00|
|Shots||10.38 / 14.20||13.50||7.25|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 6.00||5.75||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
TPS vs Jaro Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|