- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
TPS will welcome Gnistan to Veritas Stadion for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 5th July 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. TPS has won 2 matches, and Gnistan triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
TPS's last game in the Finland Ykkönen against MuSa at home ended in a 3-0 win. Tepsi had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. TPS was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 29th, 47th and 60th minute.
Gnistan's recent game against EIF ended in a home 0-3 loss. Kipinä had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, TPS plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.45 points per away game on average compared to 1.18 points at home. Although TPS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Gnistan has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gnistan has collected 1.45 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gnistan kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. TPS is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Kipinä failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against TPS. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. TPS wins on average 1.18 points per home game, compared to 1.45 points per away game for Gnistan. My prediction is TPS to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of TPS's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. TPS has scored in 73% of home games. Gnistan is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
TPS vs Gnistan Betting Tips
TPS vs Gnistan Head to Head
Average stats between TPS and Gnistan in most recent 4 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
TPS vs Gnistan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between TPS and Gnistan across current season. Calculated from TPS's Home stats and Gnistan's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, TPS has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. TPS has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gnistan's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop TPS from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for TPS as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for TPS ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- TPS is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Gnistan, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for TPS, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (50% of all matches) involving TPS has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that TPS will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gnistan has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gnistan has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gnistan recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gnistan has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gnistan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/22 games for Gnistan this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||27 %||73 %|
|Draw %||32% / 0%||36 %||27 %|
|Loss %||18% / 50%||36 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 3.50||2.45||2.09|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.50||1.36||1.55|
|Conceded||0.82 / 2.00||1.09||0.55|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||55 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||9 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 17%||27 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||55 %||64 %|
|Possession %||52% / 42%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.95 / 3.83||8.82||4.90|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.83||1.18||1.55|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.83||1.40||1.38|
|Fouls||10.67 / 10.83||10.10||11.38|
|Shots||14.29 / 9.33||15.73||12.70|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 5.67||7.00||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||45 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 5.17||2.09||3.45|
|Scored||1.36 / 3.00||0.91||1.82|
|Conceded||1.41 / 2.17||1.18||1.64|
|BTTS %||41% / 83%||27 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||9 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||9 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||9 %||45 %|
|Scores %||64% / 100%||55 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||36 %||55 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.14 / 5.50||4.20||4.09|
|Cards||3.18 / 1.50||3.18||3.18|
|Offsides||1.36 / 2.25||1.63||1.00|
|Fouls||12.07 / 11.75||12.25||11.83|
|Shots||10.00 / 13.83||10.50||9.55|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 9.33||4.20||4.91|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
TPS vs Gnistan Odds
|HT 1||1.87||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||16.00|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|