- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Tuzlaspor will welcome Keçiörengücü to Vefa Stadı for a matchday 8 fixture in Turkey 1. Lig. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Tuzlaspor 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Tuzlaspor has won 7 matches, and Keçiörengücü triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Tuzlaspor's last game in the Turkey 1. Lig against Keçiörengücü at home ended in a 1-0 win. Tuzlaspor had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Tuzlaspor scored in the second half in the 46th minute.
Keçiörengücü's previous game in the competition versus Balıkesirspor ended in an away 2-1 loss. Keçiörengücü didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Keçiörengücü was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 76th minute.
Tuzlaspor's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Keçiörengücü has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Keçiörengücü wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Keçiörengücü kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tuzlaspor or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of Tuzlaspor's home and Keçiörengücü's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tuzlaspor vs Keçiörengücü Betting Tips
Tuzlaspor vs Keçiörengücü Head to Head
Average stats between Tuzlaspor and Keçiörengücü in most recent 10 outings in the Turkey 1. Lig.
Tuzlaspor vs Keçiörengücü Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tuzlaspor and Keçiörengücü across current season. Calculated from Tuzlaspor's Home stats and Keçiörengücü's Away stats.
Turkey 1. Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Tuzlaspor has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tuzlaspor has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tuzlaspor has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Tuzlaspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Keçiörengücü, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tuzlaspor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tuzlaspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Tuzlaspor this season.
- Tuzlaspor will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.33 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Keçiörengücü has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Keçiörengücü has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Keçiörengücü ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Keçiörengücü recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Keçiörengücü has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Keçiörengücü this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||14% / 83%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.86 / 3.67||1.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.25||1.33|
|Conceded||0.57 / 2.67||0.50||0.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 17%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||48 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 5.33||3.75||3.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 3.00||1.25||3.00|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.60||1.00||3.00|
|Fouls||13.86 / 13.00||12.50||15.67|
|Shots||11.14 / 8.50||12.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.57 / 4.00||5.50||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||75% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.33||2.00||2.25|
|Scored||0.63 / 0.67||0.75||0.50|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.67||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 3.00||5.75||5.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.17||2.25||2.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.83||3.25||1.25|
|Fouls||14.25 / 13.00||15.50||13.00|
|Shots||10.38 / 11.17||10.75||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.50||4.75||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tuzlaspor vs Keçiörengücü Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.26||HT 2||3.83|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.12|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.58||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|