- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Sampdoria will welcome Hellas Verona to Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for a matchday 14 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Sampdoria 3-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Sampdoria has won 10 matches, and Hellas Verona triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.93 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Sampdoria's latest fixture against Salernitana ended in an away 2-0 win. Il Doria was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sampdoria played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 40th and 43rd minute.
Hellas Verona's recent game against Empoli ended in a home 2-1 win. Scaligeri dominated the game and deserved the win. Hellas Verona pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th and 90+1 minute.
So far, La Samp plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.89 points at home. Although Sampdoria is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Hellas Verona has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Butei wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hellas Verona kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hellas Verona.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Sampdoria's home and Hellas Verona's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sampdoria has scored in 78% of home games. Hellas Verona is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sampdoria vs Hellas Verona Betting Tips
Sampdoria vs Hellas Verona Head to Head
Average stats between Sampdoria and Hellas Verona in most recent 15 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Sampdoria vs Hellas Verona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sampdoria and Hellas Verona across current season. Calculated from Sampdoria's Home stats and Hellas Verona's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Sampdoria has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sampdoria has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hellas Verona's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sampdoria from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Sampdoria ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Sampdoria, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Sampdoria has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hellas Verona has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hellas Verona has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hellas Verona has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Hellas Verona when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Sampdoria stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Hellas Verona as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Hellas Verona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hellas Verona is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sampdoria, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Hellas Verona has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hellas Verona has seen a total of 11/13 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 85% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hellas Verona will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||22 %||29 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||22 %||14 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||56 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.33||3.67||3.00|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.44||1.29|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||2.22||1.71|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||78 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||78 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||22 %||43 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.33||4.78||5.57|
|Cards||3.31 / 4.00||3.56||3.00|
|Offsides||2.44 / 1.50||2.22||2.71|
|Fouls||13.25 / 12.83||12.67||14.00|
|Shots||13.25 / 11.50||13.78||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.83||5.44||4.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||63 %||13 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||13 %||50 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.75 / 3.17||3.63||3.88|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.25||1.75|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.50||1.38||2.13|
|BTTS %||81% / 83%||75 %||88 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 50%||50 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||50 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 4.33||4.50||3.75|
|Cards||2.69 / 3.00||2.50||2.88|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.17||2.88||1.13|
|Fouls||15.13 / 14.17||14.13||16.13|
|Shots||12.31 / 13.83||14.25||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.67||5.75||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sampdoria vs Hellas Verona Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||1.88||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|