- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Sampdoria will welcome Torino to Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for a matchday 22 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 16th December 2021 ended in a Sampdoria 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Sampdoria has won 9 matches, and Torino triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Sampdoria's latest fixture against Napoli ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Il Doria. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Torino's recent game against Fiorentina ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Torino didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Torino had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th, 23rd, 31st and 58th minute.
So far, La Samp plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.10 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Sampdoria is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Torino has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Torino wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Torino kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Il Doria has won just 17% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 2.08 per game. Torino won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sampdoria wins on average 0.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Torino. My prediction is Torino to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Sampdoria failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Torino conceded in 10% of away games. On average, both teams score in 58% of Sampdoria's home and Torino's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sampdoria vs Torino Betting Tips
Sampdoria vs Torino Head to Head
Average stats between Sampdoria and Torino in most recent 24 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Sampdoria vs Torino Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sampdoria and Torino across current season. Calculated from Sampdoria's Home stats and Torino's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Sampdoria has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sampdoria has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torino's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sampdoria from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Sampdoria, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving Sampdoria has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Torino has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Torino has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torino will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sampdoria, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Torino has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Torino this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||17 %||30 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||58 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 2.33||3.42||2.80|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.00||1.33||1.30|
|Conceded||1.82 / 1.33||2.08||1.50|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||83 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||17 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||42 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||17 %||30 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||83 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||0 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||42 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 41%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 1.33||4.17||4.40|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.50||3.08||2.80|
|Offsides||2.41 / 1.67||2.17||2.70|
|Fouls||12.73 / 10.83||12.17||13.40|
|Shots||12.41 / 9.50||12.58||12.20|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 3.50||5.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||64 %||20 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||18 %||20 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||18 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||3.00||1.60|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||2.09||0.60|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||0.91||1.00|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||55 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||55 %||10 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||91 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||36 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||82 %||30 %|
|Possession %||53% / 56%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 4.83||4.00||4.40|
|Cards||2.43 / 1.33||1.91||3.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 2.00||2.36||2.30|
|Fouls||17.48 / 13.83||16.36||18.70|
|Shots||13.71 / 11.33||14.27||13.10|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 5.17||5.36||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sampdoria vs Torino Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.94||Under 2.5||1.88|
|BTTS Yes||1.72||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|