- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Almería will welcome Girona FC to Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos for a matchday 0 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 2nd June 2021 ended in a Girona FC 3-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Almería has won 8 matches, and Girona FC triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Almería's latest fixture against Girona FC ended in an away 3-0 loss. Almeriensistas dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Since the start of the season, Almería is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 22 games on home soil. Although Almería is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Girona FC has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirrojos wins 1.45 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Girona FC kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Girona FC.
Almería vs Girona FC Betting Tips
Almería vs Girona FC Head to Head
Average stats between Almería and Girona FC in most recent 17 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Almería vs Girona FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Almería and Girona FC across current season. Calculated from Almería's Home stats and Girona FC's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Almería has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Almería has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Almería at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Almería recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Almería has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/44 games for Almería this season.
- Almería will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.39 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Girona FC away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Girona FC as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Girona FC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Girona FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Almería, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/44 games for Girona FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||45 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||41 %||9 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||14 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.50||2.36||2.36|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.17||1.55||1.23|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.33||0.82||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||27 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||59% / 62%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 4.00||4.91||4.18|
|Cards||3.14 / 2.00||2.59||3.68|
|Offsides||2.70 / 3.83||3.18||2.23|
|Fouls||14.91 / 13.83||14.32||15.50|
|Shots||9.93 / 8.17||10.91||8.95|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.00||5.32||4.41|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||59 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||23 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.33||1.68||2.23|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.14||1.14|
|Conceded||0.82 / 0.17||0.55||1.09|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||18 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||68 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 83%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 5.83||4.45||4.18|
|Cards||2.77 / 1.83||2.64||2.91|
|Offsides||2.02 / 1.83||1.86||2.18|
|Fouls||15.93 / 14.17||15.05||16.82|
|Shots||9.23 / 11.00||9.27||9.18|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 5.17||4.05||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Almería vs Girona FC Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|