Fjölnir will welcome Fram to for a matchday 4 fixture in Iceland 1. Deild. The last meeting on 26th January 2021 ended in a Fjölnir 6-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Fjölnir has won 3 matches, and Fram triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 5.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Fjölnir's latest fixture against Grindavík ended in an away 2-0 win. Fjölnir was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Fjölnir was much better than Grindavík in the second half and scored in the 57th and 59th minute.
Fram's recent game against Thór ended in a home 4-1 win. Framarar dominated the game and deserved the win. Fram had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th, 39th, 45th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fjölnir is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Fjölnir is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Fram has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. Fram don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 3.00 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Fjölnir or Fram to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Fjölnir's home and Fram's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Fjölnir's home and Fram's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fjölnir vs Fram Betting Tips
Fjölnir vs Fram Head to Head
Average stats between Fjölnir and Fram in most recent 5 outings in the Iceland 1. Deild.
Fjölnir vs Fram Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fjölnir and Fram across current season. Calculated from Fjölnir's Home stats and Fram's Away stats.
Iceland 1. Deild Form
- Coming into this game, Fjölnir has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fjölnir has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fjölnir recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fjölnir has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Fjölnir this season.
- Coming into this game, Fram has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fram has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fram has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Fram as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Fram has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fjölnir get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Fram, both home and away.
- Fram has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Fram is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fjölnir, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 18 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fram has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Fram this season.
- It's likely that Fram will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 18 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.33||1.67||2.75|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.67||1.00||1.75|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.67||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.57 / 5.60||8.33||7.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.00 / 9.00||9.33||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.67||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 3.50||5.25||2.33|
|Scored||3.43 / 1.50||4.25||2.33|
|Conceded||0.57 / 2.00||1.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||75 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||86% / 33%||100 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 33%||25 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.29 / 7.00||7.00||5.33|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||3.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||14.00 / 13.25||14.00||14.00|
|Shots on Target||7.14 / 5.50||7.75||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fjölnir vs Fram Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.70||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|