- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Fjölnir will welcome Thróttur Reykjavík to for a matchday 13 fixture in Iceland 1. Deild. The last meeting on 6th May 2021 ended in a Fjölnir 3-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Fjölnir has won 6 matches, and Thróttur Reykjavík triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.63 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Fjölnir's latest fixture against Grótta ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Fjölnir. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Fjölnir was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Thróttur Reykjavík's previous game in the competition versus Vestri ended in an away 2-1 loss. Thróttur Reykjavík didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Thróttur Reykjavík played better before halftime and scored in the 4th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fjölnir is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Fjölnir is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Thróttur Reykjavík has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Thróttur Reykjavík has collected 0.57 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Thróttur Reykjavík kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Fjölnir is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Þóttarar failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Fjölnir. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fjölnir wins on average 1.86 points per home game, compared to 0.57 points per away game for Thróttur Reykjavík. My prediction is Fjölnir to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Fjölnir's home and Thróttur Reykjavík's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Fjölnir failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Thróttur Reykjavík conceded in 14% of away games. On average, both teams score in 58% of Fjölnir's home and Thróttur Reykjavík's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fjölnir vs Thróttur Reykjavík Betting Tips
Fjölnir vs Thróttur Reykjavík Head to Head
Average stats between Fjölnir and Thróttur Reykjavík in most recent 8 outings in the Iceland 1. Deild.
Fjölnir vs Thróttur Reykjavík Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fjölnir and Thróttur Reykjavík across current season. Calculated from Fjölnir's Home stats and Thróttur Reykjavík's Away stats.
Iceland 1. Deild Form
- Coming into this game, Fjölnir has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fjölnir has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fjölnir has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Fjölnir has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Thróttur Reykjavík get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Fjölnir, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Fjölnir, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Fjölnir has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Fjölnir will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Thróttur Reykjavík has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Thróttur Reykjavík has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Thróttur Reykjavík when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Fjölnir stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Thróttur Reykjavík has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fjölnir get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Thróttur Reykjavík, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Thróttur Reykjavík, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (85% of all matches) involving Thróttur Reykjavík has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 17%||57 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.33||2.14||2.83|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.67||1.14||1.50|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||43 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||57 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||29 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Possession %||53% / 47%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.58 / 5.60||6.71||6.40|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.25 / 9.00||10.71||7.20|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.00||4.86||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Loss %||77% / 100%||83 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||4.23 / 3.83||3.67||4.71|
|Scored||1.69 / 0.50||1.33||2.00|
|Conceded||2.54 / 3.33||2.33||2.71|
|BTTS %||85% / 33%||83 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||69% / 33%||67 %||71 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||92% / 33%||83 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 0%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||44 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 3.50||2.50||5.83|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.08 / 8.50||7.83||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.17||3.83||6.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fjölnir vs Thróttur Reykjavík Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.75||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.34||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|