- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Fjölnir will welcome Víkingur Ólafsvík to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland 1. Deild. The last meeting on 23rd August 2019 ended in a Víkingur Ólafsvík 4-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Fjölnir has won 1 match, and Víkingur Ólafsvík triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.83 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Fjölnir's latest fixture against Afturelding ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Fjölnir was much better than Afturelding in the second half and scored in the 86th and 90+2 minute.
Víkingur Ólafsvík's recent game against Thór ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Víkingur Ólafsvík had good chances in both halves and scored in the 42nd and 90+24 minute.
Since the start of the season, Fjölnir is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Fjölnir is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Víkingur Ólafsvík has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Víkingur Ólafsvík wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Víkingur Ólafsvík kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Fjölnir is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Ólsarar haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.67 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fjölnir wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for Víkingur Ólafsvík. My prediction is Fjölnir to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Fjölnir's home and Víkingur Ólafsvík's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Fjölnir's home and Víkingur Ólafsvík's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fjölnir vs Víkingur Ólafsvík Betting Tips
Fjölnir vs Víkingur Ólafsvík Head to Head
Average stats between Fjölnir and Víkingur Ólafsvík in most recent 6 outings in the Iceland 1. Deild.
Fjölnir vs Víkingur Ólafsvík Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fjölnir and Víkingur Ólafsvík across current season. Calculated from Fjölnir's Home stats and Víkingur Ólafsvík's Away stats.
Iceland 1. Deild Form
- Coming into this game, Fjölnir has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fjölnir has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fjölnir recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fjölnir has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Fjölnir this season.
- Coming into this game, Víkingur Ólafsvík has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Víkingur Ólafsvík has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Víkingur Ólafsvík ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Víkingur Ólafsvík turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Víkingur Ólafsvík recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Víkingur Ólafsvík, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Víkingur Ólafsvík has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.33||1.67||2.75|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.67||1.00||1.75|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.67||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.57 / 5.60||8.33||7.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.00 / 9.00||9.33||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.67||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||86% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 3.50||4.25||3.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||3.00 / 2.50||3.25||2.67|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||75 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||56% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 58%||53 %||40 %|
|Corners||2.25 / 8.00||1.00||2.67|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.50||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.25 / 11.50||6.00||7.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.00||3.00||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fjölnir vs Víkingur Ólafsvík Odds
|HT 1||1.50||HT X||3.40||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.22||Under 2.5||3.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|