- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Stjarnan will welcome ÍA to for a matchday 15 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 17th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Stjarnan has won 6 matches, and ÍA triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.92 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Stjarnan's latest fixture against Víkingur Reykjavík ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Stjarnan. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Stjarnan scored in both halves in the 8th and 90+3 minute.
ÍA's recent game against FH ended in a home 0-3 loss. ÍA's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Stjarnan is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Stjarnan is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
ÍA has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ÍA wins 0.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ÍA kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Stjarnan lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 36% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
ÍA got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Stjarnan wins on average 1.18 points per home game, compared to 0.55 points per away game for ÍA. My prediction is Stjarnan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Stjarnan's home and ÍA's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stjarnan failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while ÍA conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 62% of Stjarnan's home and ÍA's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stjarnan vs ÍA Betting Tips
Stjarnan vs ÍA Head to Head
Average stats between Stjarnan and ÍA in most recent 12 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Stjarnan vs ÍA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stjarnan and ÍA across current season. Calculated from Stjarnan's Home stats and ÍA's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Stjarnan has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Stjarnan has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stjarnan recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stjarnan has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Stjarnan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/22 games for Stjarnan this season.
- Stjarnan will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.09 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, ÍA has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. ÍA has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ÍA has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for ÍA ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ÍA recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- ÍA has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 11 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for ÍA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/22 games for ÍA this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||36 %||18 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|Loss %||55% / 33%||55 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.33||3.00||2.45|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.50||1.36||0.82|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.83||1.64||1.64|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||59% / 100%||64 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||27 %||27 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 5.67||6.18||5.36|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.67||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.27 / 12.50||9.09||7.45|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 6.50||5.00||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||36 %||18 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Loss %||59% / 50%||36 %||82 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.50||3.18||3.45|
|Scored||1.32 / 2.00||1.73||0.91|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.50||1.45||2.55|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||9 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||27 %||9 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||64 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||45 %||27 %|
|Possession %||42% / 39%||45 %||39 %|
|Corners||6.48 / 5.33||7.91||4.90|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||6.71 / 8.83||7.00||6.40|
|Shots on Target||3.52 / 4.33||4.45||2.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stjarnan vs ÍA Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.63||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.30||Under 9.5 Corners||3.30|