- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Stjarnan will welcome KA to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 30th August 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Stjarnan has won 2 matches, and KA triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Stjarnan's latest fixture against Breidablik ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Stjarnan. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
KA's recent game against Víkingur Reykjavík ended in a home 0-1 loss. KA-menn had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Stjarnan is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Stjarnan is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
KA has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KA has collected 2.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Stjarnan or KA to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Stjarnan's home and KA's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 59% of Stjarnan's home and KA's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stjarnan vs KA Betting Tips
Stjarnan vs KA Head to Head
Average stats between Stjarnan and KA in most recent 8 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Stjarnan vs KA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stjarnan and KA across current season. Calculated from Stjarnan's Home stats and KA's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Stjarnan has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stjarnan has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stjarnan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stjarnan recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stjarnan has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Stjarnan, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Stjarnan has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, KA has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. KA has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by KA and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Stjarnan end their fairytale away days?
- KA has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- KA has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- KA will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stjarnan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for KA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for KA this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.33||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.50||1.00||0.40|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.11 / 5.67||7.00||7.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.67||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.22 / 12.50||12.50||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 6.50||6.75||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 33%||50 %||80 %|
|Draw %||14% / 67%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.00||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.86 / 1.83||1.50||2.00|
|Conceded||0.43 / 1.17||0.50||0.40|
|BTTS %||29% / 83%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.50||6.50||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.67 / 12.50||14.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.33||6.00||6.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stjarnan vs KA Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.86|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.38||Under 9.5 Corners||2.85|