- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Unión Española will welcome Curicó Unido to Estadio Santa Laura-Universidad SEK for a matchday 26 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 29th May 2021 ended in a Unión Española 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Unión Española has won 6 matches, and Curicó Unido failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.86 goals, while both teams score 86% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Unión Española is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Unión Española is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Curicó Unido has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Banda Sangre wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Curicó Unido kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Unión Española or Curicó Unido to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Unión Española failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Curicó Unido conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 63% of Unión Española's home and Curicó Unido's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Unión Española vs Curicó Unido Betting Tips
Unión Española vs Curicó Unido Head to Head
Average stats between Unión Española and Curicó Unido in most recent 7 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Unión Española vs Curicó Unido Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Unión Española and Curicó Unido across current season. Calculated from Unión Española's Home stats and Curicó Unido's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Unión Española has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Unión Española has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Curicó Unido's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Unión Española from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Unión Española ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Unión Española, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (67% of all matches) involving Unión Española has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Curicó Unido has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Curicó Unido has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Curicó Unido away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Curicó Unido as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Curicó Unido has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Curicó Unido will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Unión Española, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Curicó Unido recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Curicó Unido has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/24 games for Curicó Unido this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 17%||60 %||38 %|
|Draw %||10% / 33%||13 %||6 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||27 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 2.17||3.53||2.75|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.00||1.93||1.19|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.17||1.60||1.56|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||87 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||47 %||25 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||0 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 17%||47 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.67||4.87||4.75|
|Cards||2.42 / 3.83||2.40||2.44|
|Offsides||1.52 / 0.83||1.93||1.13|
|Fouls||10.65 / 9.17||10.40||10.88|
|Shots||14.10 / 12.33||15.07||13.19|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 4.50||6.93||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||25 %||27 %|
|Draw %||39% / 50%||50 %||27 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||25 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.50||2.38||2.40|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.83||1.19||1.13|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.67||1.19||1.27|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||63 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||25 %||7 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||81 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||31 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||44 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 6.33||5.06||5.47|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.50||2.44||1.67|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.00||1.94||1.87|
|Fouls||13.03 / 11.00||13.63||12.40|
|Shots||14.29 / 12.83||14.75||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.94 / 6.50||6.06||5.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Unión Española vs Curicó Unido Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.02|
|BTTS Yes||1.63||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|