- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Ben Guerdane will welcome CA Bizertin to Stade Ahmed Bsiri for a matchday 26 fixture in Tunisia Ligue 1. The last meeting on 7th February 2021 ended in a Ben Guerdane 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Ben Guerdane has won 6 matches, and CA Bizertin triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Ben Guerdane's last game in the Tunisia Ligue 1 against Etoile du Sahel at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Ben Guerdane played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Ben Guerdane scored before halftime in the 6th minute.
CA Bizertin's recent game against ES Tunis ended in a home 2-0 win. Although CA Bizertin didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. CA Bizertin had good chances in both halves and scored in the 37th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ben Guerdane is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 13 games on home soil. Ben Guerdane's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
CA Bizertin has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CA Bizertin wins 0.85 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. CA Bizertin failed to score in 69% of away games this campaign.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Ben Guerdane has won just 62% of home games. On average they score 1.15 goals and concede 0.46 per game. CA Bizertin won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Ben Guerdane wins on average 2.08 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against CA Bizertin. My prediction is CA Bizertin to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.8 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 21% of Ben Guerdane's home and CA Bizertin's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 21% of Ben Guerdane's home and CA Bizertin's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ben Guerdane vs CA Bizertin Betting Tips
Ben Guerdane vs CA Bizertin Head to Head
Average stats between Ben Guerdane and CA Bizertin in most recent 11 outings in the Tunisia Ligue 1.
Ben Guerdane vs CA Bizertin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ben Guerdane and CA Bizertin across current season. Calculated from Ben Guerdane's Home stats and CA Bizertin's Away stats.
Tunisia Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Ben Guerdane has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ben Guerdane has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ben Guerdane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CA Bizertin, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ben Guerdane recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ben Guerdane has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ben Guerdane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/26 games for Ben Guerdane this season.
- Coming into this game, CA Bizertin has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CA Bizertin has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CA Bizertin has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for CA Bizertin as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CA Bizertin has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- CA Bizertin is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ben Guerdane, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- CA Bizertin has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CA Bizertin has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/26 games for CA Bizertin this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||62 %||15 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||23 %||62 %|
|Loss %||19% / 0%||15 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 1.00||1.62||1.54|
|Scored||0.96 / 0.83||1.15||0.77|
|Conceded||0.62 / 0.17||0.46||0.77|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||23 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||69 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 83%||62 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||62 %||46 %|
|Possession %||52% / 57%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 3.75||5.78||2.50|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.00||1.40||0.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.00||1.50||2.00|
|Fouls||26.67 / 0.00||21.50||37.00|
|Shots||8.94 / 8.25||9.44||8.38|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 3.25||5.11||3.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||38 %||23 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||38 %||15 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||23 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||1.85 / 1.17||1.85||1.85|
|Scored||0.81 / 0.50||1.00||0.62|
|Conceded||1.04 / 0.67||0.85||1.23|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||54 %||15 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||23 %||15 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||77 %||31 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||31 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||54 %||23 %|
|Possession %||47% / 52%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.00||5.80||3.90|
|Cards||0.60 / 1.00||0.00||0.75|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||25.00 / 21.00||25.00||25.00|
|Shots||5.87 / 5.40||6.00||5.78|
|Shots on Target||2.80 / 3.00||3.17||2.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ben Guerdane vs CA Bizertin Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||1.95||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|