- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Ben Guerdane will welcome Métlaoui to Stade de Ben Guerdane for a matchday 14 fixture in Tunisia Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Ben Guerdane has won 4 matches, and Métlaoui triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.73 goals, while both teams score 27% of the time.
Ben Guerdane's latest fixture against CA Bizertin ended in an away 1-0 win. Ben Guerdane was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Ben Guerdane was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 89 minute.
Métlaoui's recent game against ES Tunis ended in a home 1-2 loss. Métlaoui's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Métlaoui deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ben Guerdane is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 13 games on home soil. Ben Guerdane's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Métlaoui has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Métlaoui wins 0.85 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Métlaoui kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ben Guerdane lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 62% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Métlaoui got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ben Guerdane wins on average 2.08 points per home game, compared to 0.85 points per away game for Métlaoui. My prediction is Ben Guerdane to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 9% of Ben Guerdane's home and Métlaoui's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ben Guerdane vs Métlaoui Betting Tips
Ben Guerdane vs Métlaoui Head to Head
Average stats between Ben Guerdane and Métlaoui in most recent 11 outings in the Tunisia Ligue 1.
Ben Guerdane vs Métlaoui Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ben Guerdane and Métlaoui across current season. Calculated from Ben Guerdane's Home stats and Métlaoui's Away stats.
Tunisia Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Ben Guerdane has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ben Guerdane has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ben Guerdane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Métlaoui, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ben Guerdane recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ben Guerdane has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ben Guerdane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/26 games for Ben Guerdane this season.
- Coming into this game, Métlaoui has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Métlaoui has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Métlaoui has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Métlaoui recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Métlaoui has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Métlaoui has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/26 games for Métlaoui this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||62 %||15 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||23 %||62 %|
|Loss %||19% / 0%||15 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 1.00||1.62||1.54|
|Scored||0.96 / 0.83||1.15||0.77|
|Conceded||0.62 / 0.17||0.46||0.77|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||23 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||69 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 83%||62 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||62 %||46 %|
|Possession %||52% / 57%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 3.75||5.78||2.50|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.00||1.40||0.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.00||1.50||2.00|
|Fouls||26.67 / 0.00||21.50||37.00|
|Shots||8.94 / 8.25||9.44||8.38|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 3.25||5.11||3.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||31 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||1.46 / 1.67||1.62||1.31|
|Scored||0.65 / 0.50||0.85||0.46|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.17||0.77||0.85|
|BTTS %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||62 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||54 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||54 %||15 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||48 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.70 / 5.00||4.36||2.89|
|Cards||2.40 / 0.00||0.00||2.40|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.50||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||19.00 / 22.50||0.00||19.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 9.60||11.80||7.75|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.80||4.60||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ben Guerdane vs Métlaoui Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.10||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.34|
|BTTS Yes||2.90||BTTS NO||1.31|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|