- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Urawa Reds will welcome Nagoya Grampus to Saitama Stadium 2002 for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a Nagoya Grampus 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Urawa Reds has won 10 matches, and Nagoya Grampus triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.22 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Urawa Reds's latest fixture against Sanfrecce Hiroshima ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Urawa Reds scored in both halves in the 15th and 84th minute.
Nagoya Grampus's recent game against Vegalta Sendai ended in a home 0-1 loss. Nagoya had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Urawa Reds is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Urawa Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Nagoya Grampus has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Nagoya Grampus has collected 2.10 points on average per away game, compared to 1.60 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Nagoya Grampus.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Urawa Reds's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 28% of Urawa Reds's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Urawa Reds vs Nagoya Grampus Betting Tips
Urawa Reds vs Nagoya Grampus Head to Head
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Nagoya Grampus in most recent 18 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Urawa Reds vs Nagoya Grampus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Nagoya Grampus across current season. Calculated from Urawa Reds's Home stats and Nagoya Grampus's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Urawa Reds at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Urawa Reds as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Urawa Reds has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Urawa Reds is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Nagoya Grampus, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Urawa Reds has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/17 games for Urawa Reds this season.
- Coming into this game, Nagoya Grampus has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Nagoya Grampus has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nagoya Grampus has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Nagoya Grampus has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nagoya Grampus recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Nagoya Grampus has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/20 games for Nagoya Grampus this season.
- Nagoya Grampus will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||60 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||30 %||14 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||10 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.20||2.43|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.50||1.30||1.00|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.83||0.90||1.43|
|BTTS %||24% / 33%||30 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||20 %||28 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||51 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.50||4.70||3.71|
|Cards||0.65 / 1.33||0.40||1.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.17||1.40||1.14|
|Fouls||9.24 / 8.00||9.20||9.29|
|Shots||8.47 / 8.00||7.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 2.83||3.80||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||40 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 1.17||1.80||1.70|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.00||0.90||1.30|
|Conceded||0.65 / 0.17||0.90||0.40|
|BTTS %||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||60 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||70% / 83%||60 %||80 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.67||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||0.90 / 0.83||1.10||0.70|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.50||0.90||1.10|
|Fouls||9.90 / 8.33||10.30||9.50|
|Shots||8.30 / 10.83||8.00||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.83||3.90||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Urawa Reds vs Nagoya Grampus Odds
|HT 1||3.94||HT X||2.02||HT 2||3.43|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|