- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Brisbane Roar vs Central Coast Mariners
- 12:20 Perth Glory FC vs Western United Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Amstetten vs Floridsdorfer AC
- 17:30 Horn vs Kapfenberger SV
- 17:30 Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau
- 19:25 Liefering vs Austria Klagenfurt Austria Bundesliga
- 17:30 Wolfsberger AC vs LASK Linz
- 19:30 Salzburg vs Rapid Wien Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 14:55 Krupa na Vrbasu vs Radnik Bijeljina Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Slaven Koprivnica vs Rijeka
- 17:05 Dinamo Zagreb vs Varaždin
- 19:10 Hajduk Split vs Gorica Cyprus First Division
- 18:00 Ethnikos Achna vs Nea Salamis England Premier League
- 20:15 Chelsea vs Arsenal France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Toulouse vs Pau Germany Bundesliga
- 17:00 Schalke 04 vs Hertha BSC Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Fylkir vs KR Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Cagliari vs Fiorentina
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Benevento
- 19:45 Bologna vs Genoa
- 19:45 Sassuolo vs Juventus
- 19:45 Torino vs AC Milan
- 19:45 Lazio vs Parma
- 19:45 Inter Milan vs Roma
- 19:45 Sampdoria vs Spezia Japan J1 League
- 10:00 Gamba Osaka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- 11:00 Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai
- 11:00 Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 Toluca vs Cruz Azul Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Almere City vs PSV II
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Utrecht II
- 19:00 De Graafschap vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 MVV vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 NEC vs Dordrecht
- 19:00 Oss vs Roda JC
- 19:00 Telstar vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Volendam vs AZ II Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Kristiansund vs FK Bodo - Glimt
- 19:00 Brann vs Vålerenga Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:15 Vitória Guimarães vs Famalicão Scotland Premiership
- 18:00 Livingston vs Rangers
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 19:45 Kilmarnock vs St. Mirren South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Chippa United vs Black Leopards
- 14:00 Bloemfontein Celtic vs Cape Town City
- 14:00 Maritzburg United vs Golden Arrows
- 16:00 Kaizer Chiefs vs Moroka Swallows South Korea K League 1
- 11:00 Suwon Bluewings vs Jeju United
- 11:30 Gangwon vs Ulsan Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Real Sociedad Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Sirius vs Elfsborg
- 17:30 Kalmar vs IFK Göteborg
- 17:30 Varberg vs Hammarby Switzerland Super League
- 17:15 Servette vs Lausanne Sport
- 19:30 Sion vs Luzern
- 19:30 Zürich vs St. Gallen Tunisia Ligue 1
- 13:30 Stade Tunisien vs Club Africain
- 13:30 Monastir vs AS Slimane
Urawa Reds will welcome Oita Trinita to Saitama Stadium 2002 for a matchday 11 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Urawa Reds has won 2 matches, and Oita Trinita triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Urawa Reds's latest fixture against Cerezo Osaka ended in an away 1-0 loss. Urawa Reds dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Oita Trinita's recent game against Kashiwa Reysol ended in a home 0-1 loss. Oita Trinita had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Urawa Reds is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Urawa Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Oita Trinita has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Oita Trinita wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Oita Trinita failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Urawa Reds is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Oita Trinita failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Urawa Reds. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Urawa Reds wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Oita Trinita. My prediction is Urawa Reds to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 29% of Urawa Reds's home and Oita Trinita's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Urawa Reds vs Oita Trinita Betting Tips
Urawa Reds vs Oita Trinita Head to Head
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Oita Trinita in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Urawa Reds vs Oita Trinita Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Oita Trinita across current season. Calculated from Urawa Reds's Home stats and Oita Trinita's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Oita Trinita's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Urawa Reds from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Urawa Reds recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Urawa Reds has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Urawa Reds this season.
- Coming into this game, Oita Trinita has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Oita Trinita has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oita Trinita recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Oita Trinita has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Oita Trinita has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Oita Trinita this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 17%||63 %||20 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||13 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||1.38||0.40|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.83||1.13||1.60|
|BTTS %||23% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||75 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||75 %||20 %|
|Possession %||55% / 48%||53 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.50||4.88||4.40|
|Cards||0.69 / 1.33||0.50||1.00|
|Offsides||1.15 / 1.17||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||9.23 / 8.00||9.00||9.60|
|Shots||8.77 / 8.00||7.88||10.20|
|Shots on Target||3.92 / 2.83||4.25||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Draw %||17% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 17%||50 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.17||2.17||2.33|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.00||0.67||0.67|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.17||1.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 4.83||4.00||2.50|
|Cards||0.42 / 1.83||0.33||0.50|
|Offsides||0.67 / 2.00||0.83||0.50|
|Fouls||9.42 / 13.17||10.00||8.83|
|Shots||6.25 / 9.50||6.17||6.33|
|Shots on Target||2.58 / 4.17||2.67||2.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Urawa Reds vs Oita Trinita Odds
|HT 1||2.76||HT X||2.01||HT 2||4.64|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|