Urawa Reds will welcome Vissel Kobe to Saitama Stadium 2002 for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 18th November 2020 ended in a Urawa Reds 1-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Urawa Reds has won 9 matches, and Vissel Kobe triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.12 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Urawa Reds's latest fixture against Gamba Osaka ended in an away 3-0 win. Urawa Reds was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Urawa Reds played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 16th, 20th and 40th minute.
Vissel Kobe's recent game against Cerezo Osaka ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Vissel Kobe deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+6th minute.
Since the start of the season, Urawa Reds is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Urawa Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Vissel Kobe has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vissel Kobe has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 1.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vissel Kobe kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Vissel Kobe.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Urawa Reds's home and Vissel Kobe's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Urawa Reds vs Vissel Kobe Betting Tips
Urawa Reds vs Vissel Kobe Head to Head
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Vissel Kobe in most recent 17 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Urawa Reds vs Vissel Kobe Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Urawa Reds and Vissel Kobe across current season. Calculated from Urawa Reds's Home stats and Vissel Kobe's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Urawa Reds will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vissel Kobe, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Urawa Reds has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/18 games for Urawa Reds this season.
- Coming into this game, Vissel Kobe has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vissel Kobe has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vissel Kobe has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Vissel Kobe has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Vissel Kobe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vissel Kobe will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Urawa Reds, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Vissel Kobe, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Vissel Kobe has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||60 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||30 %||14 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||10 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.20||2.43|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.50||1.30||1.00|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.83||0.90||1.43|
|BTTS %||24% / 33%||30 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||20 %||28 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||51 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.50||4.70||3.71|
|Cards||0.65 / 1.33||0.40||1.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.17||1.40||1.14|
|Fouls||9.24 / 8.00||9.20||9.29|
|Shots||8.47 / 8.00||7.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 2.83||3.80||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 17%||38 %||50 %|
|Draw %||39% / 17%||50 %||30 %|
|Loss %||17% / 67%||13 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.00||1.75||2.80|
|Scored||1.33 / 0.67||1.13||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.63||1.30|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||87 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||38 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 6.67||3.00||3.90|
|Cards||0.72 / 1.33||0.38||1.00|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.67||1.38||1.10|
|Fouls||9.50 / 18.50||9.25||9.70|
|Shots||9.89 / 11.67||10.00||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.00||4.88||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Urawa Reds vs Vissel Kobe Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|