- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Reggina will welcome Brescia to Stadio Oreste Granillo for a matchday 19 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 16th March 2021 ended in a Brescia 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Reggina has won 4 matches, and Brescia triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.18 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Reggina's latest fixture against Como ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Reggina set the tone early and scored in the 16 minute.
Brescia's recent game against Cittadella ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Brescia deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
So far, Reggina plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.10 points at home. Although Reggina is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Brescia has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brescia has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Brescia.
Reggina vs Brescia Betting Tips
Reggina vs Brescia Head to Head
Average stats between Reggina and Brescia in most recent 11 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Reggina vs Brescia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Reggina and Brescia across current season. Calculated from Reggina's Home stats and Brescia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Reggina has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Reggina has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Reggina ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Reggina turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Reggina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Reggina has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Reggina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Reggina this season.
- Coming into this game, Brescia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Brescia has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brescia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Brescia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brescia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Brescia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Brescia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||30 %||33 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.67||2.40||2.00|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.83||0.90||0.78|
|Conceded||1.37 / 0.83||1.50||1.22|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 83%||30 %||56 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.37 / 5.67||3.90||4.89|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.17||3.10||2.89|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.67||1.40||1.56|
|Fouls||14.16 / 17.33||14.70||13.56|
|Shots||12.74 / 13.33||13.80||11.56|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 5.50||5.20||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 17%||33 %||80 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Loss %||21% / 67%||33 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.67||2.78||2.70|
|Scored||1.68 / 0.83||1.44||1.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.83||1.33||0.80|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||56 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||33 %||30 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||78 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 0%||22 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 17%||44 %||70 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.68 / 3.83||5.22||6.10|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.50||1.78||2.70|
|Offsides||2.26 / 0.67||2.56||2.00|
|Fouls||15.16 / 15.83||14.00||16.20|
|Shots||14.16 / 12.00||16.11||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.84 / 4.33||5.33||6.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Reggina vs Brescia Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.45|