- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Reggina will welcome Frosinone to Stadio Oreste Granillo for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Reggina has won 4 matches, and Frosinone triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Reggina's latest fixture against Lecce ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Reggina played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 7th and 27th minute.
Frosinone's recent game against Vicenza ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Frosinone deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Reggina is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Amaranto's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Frosinone has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ciociari has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.11 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Frosinone.
Reggina vs Frosinone Betting Tips
Reggina vs Frosinone Head to Head
Average stats between Reggina and Frosinone in most recent 6 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Reggina vs Frosinone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Reggina and Frosinone across current season. Calculated from Reggina's Home stats and Frosinone's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Reggina has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Reggina has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Reggina ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Reggina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Frosinone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Reggina, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Reggina has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Frosinone has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Frosinone has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Frosinone has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Frosinone as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Frosinone will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Reggina, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Frosinone has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Frosinone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Frosinone this season.
- It's likely that Frosinone will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||21 %||53 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.67||2.21||2.37|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.83||1.05||1.16|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.16||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 83%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.67||4.53||4.84|
|Cards||2.89 / 2.17||2.74||3.05|
|Offsides||2.39 / 1.67||2.42||2.37|
|Fouls||17.13 / 17.33||16.58||17.68|
|Shots||11.61 / 13.33||11.58||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 5.50||4.42||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 0%||21 %||42 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||47 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.33||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||0.84||1.16|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.83||1.11||1.11|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||16 %||32 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||58 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 17%||26 %||53 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.83||6.21||4.68|
|Cards||2.26 / 1.67||2.26||2.26|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.00||1.74||1.32|
|Fouls||15.11 / 12.83||14.68||15.53|
|Shots||13.53 / 14.00||14.89||12.16|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 3.50||4.58||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Reggina vs Frosinone Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|