Cremonese will welcome Pescara to Stadio Giovanni Zini for a matchday 37 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a Cremonese 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Cremonese has won 2 matches, and Pescara failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Cremonese's latest fixture against Chievo ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Cremonese was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 48 minute.
Pescara's recent game against Reggiana ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Pescara didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Pescara put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cremonese is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Cremonese is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Pescara has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Pescara wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Pescara kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tigri is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Pescara failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Tigri. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cremonese wins on average 1.42 points per home game, compared to 0.79 points per away game for Pescara. My prediction is Cremonese to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.37 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Cremonese's home and Pescara's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Cremonese vs Pescara Betting Tips
Cremonese vs Pescara Head to Head
Average stats between Cremonese and Pescara in most recent 7 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Cremonese vs Pescara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cremonese and Pescara across current season. Calculated from Cremonese's Home stats and Pescara's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Cremonese has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cremonese has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Cremonese at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Pescara's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cremonese from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Cremonese, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Cremonese has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Pescara has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Pescara has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pescara recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Pescara has fired blanks in 19 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Pescara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Pescara this season.
- Pescara will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.58||2.16|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.83||1.42||1.00|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.17||1.16||1.16|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||37 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 4.33||4.95||6.21|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.17||2.47||2.47|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.83||1.74||1.84|
|Fouls||16.00 / 15.67||15.00||17.00|
|Shots||16.55 / 13.67||16.11||17.00|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.17||5.74||5.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 1.67||2.47||2.21|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.33||0.95||0.58|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.33||1.53||1.63|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||47 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||16 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||21 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.50||4.21||3.74|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.83||2.58||2.37|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.67||1.37||1.79|
|Fouls||15.53 / 17.00||15.47||15.58|
|Shots||11.92 / 14.83||13.37||10.47|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 4.50||4.42||3.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cremonese vs Pescara Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|