- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Créteil will welcome Laval to for a matchday 33 fixture in France National. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in a Créteil 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Créteil has won 4 matches, and Laval triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Créteil's latest fixture against Le Mans ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Créteil. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Laval's recent game against Bastia-Borgo ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Les Tangos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Laval had good chances in both halves and scored in the 31st and 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Créteil is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Créteil is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Laval has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Laval wins 1.12 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Créteil or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.82 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 22% of Créteil's home and Laval's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of Créteil's home and Laval's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Créteil vs Laval Betting Tips
Créteil vs Laval Head to Head
Average stats between Créteil and Laval in most recent 11 outings in the France National.
Créteil vs Laval Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Créteil and Laval across current season. Calculated from Créteil's Home stats and Laval's Away stats.
France National Form
- Coming into this game, Créteil has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Créteil has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Créteil has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Laval's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Créteil from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Créteil ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Créteil recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Créteil has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Créteil has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Créteil this season.
- Coming into this game, Laval has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Laval has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Laval recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Laval has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Laval has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Laval this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||41 %||6 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||29 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.17||2.24||2.29|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.18||0.53|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.00||1.06||1.76|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||59 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||82 %||35 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||65 %||12 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 4.00||3.57||3.83|
|Cards||2.50 / 0.00||2.33||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.08 / 11.00||10.86||9.17|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 5.00||6.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||35 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||1.91 / 3.00||2.29||1.53|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.67||1.18||0.76|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.33||1.12||0.76|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||59 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||28 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||28 %||12 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||65 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||29 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||41 %||41 %|
|Possession %||48% / 37%||55 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.26 / 2.00||3.33||3.23|
|Cards||0.75 / 0.00||1.50||0.00|
|Offsides||3.67 / 0.00||5.00||3.00|
|Fouls||15.33 / 0.00||16.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.11 / 6.00||11.67||7.83|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 2.00||5.17||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Créteil vs Laval Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.29||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|