- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Lecce will welcome Ternana to Stadio Comunale Via del Mare for a matchday 14 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 11th August 2013 ended in a Lecce 4-2 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Lecce has won 1 match, and Ternana failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Lecce's latest fixture against Frosinone ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end.
Ternana's recent game against Cittadella ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Ternana deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Lupi is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Giallorossi's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Ternana has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ternana wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ternana kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Salentini is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Fere is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Salentini.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lecce wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.14 points per away game for Ternana. My prediction is Lecce to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Lecce's home and Ternana's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Lecce has scored in 86% of home games. Ternana is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lecce vs Ternana Betting Tips
Lecce vs Ternana Head to Head
Average stats between Lecce and Ternana in most recent 1 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Lecce vs Ternana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lecce and Ternana across current season. Calculated from Lecce's Home stats and Ternana's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Lecce has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lecce has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Lecce at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Lecce as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lecce has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Lecce is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ternana, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lecce recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lecce has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Lecce this season.
- Coming into this game, Ternana has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ternana has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ternana has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Ternana ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Ternana, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Ternana has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ternana will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||57 %||38 %|
|Draw %||47% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Loss %||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.17||3.43||2.13|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.17||2.43||1.25|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.00||1.00||0.88|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 0%||56 %||38 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||86 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||71 %||63 %|
|Possession %||50% / 45%||55 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.50||5.43||4.63|
|Cards||1.87 / 3.00||1.71||2.00|
|Offsides||2.93 / 2.83||2.29||3.50|
|Fouls||15.27 / 15.17||14.57||15.88|
|Shots||15.00 / 15.17||17.71||12.63|
|Shots on Target||6.53 / 5.00||7.29||5.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 83%||50 %||29 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||38 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 4.50||2.88||3.57|
|Scored||1.67 / 3.17||1.63||1.71|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.33||1.25||1.86|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||25 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||13 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||87 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 5.20||4.88||5.00|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||2.25||2.43|
|Offsides||1.93 / 0.00||2.13||1.71|
|Fouls||13.73 / 0.00||13.13||14.43|
|Shots||16.07 / 14.20||16.25||15.86|
|Shots on Target||6.47 / 6.60||6.63||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lecce vs Ternana Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.14|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|