- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Lecce will welcome Reggina to Stadio Comunale Via del Mare for a matchday 37 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a Lecce 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Lecce has won 8 matches, and Reggina triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Reggina's recent game against Ascoli ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Reggina had good chances in both halves and scored in the 18th and 63rd minute.
So far, Lupi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Lecce is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Reggina has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Reggina wins 1.16 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Reggina kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Salentini is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Amaranto failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Salentini.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lecce wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.16 points per away game for Reggina. My prediction is Lecce to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Lecce has scored in 80% of home games. Reggina is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lecce vs Reggina Betting Tips
Lecce vs Reggina Head to Head
Average stats between Lecce and Reggina in most recent 11 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Lecce vs Reggina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lecce and Reggina across current season. Calculated from Lecce's Home stats and Reggina's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Lecce has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lecce has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lecce has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Reggina's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lecce from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Can Lecce turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lecce recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Lecce, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (65% of all matches) involving Lecce has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Reggina has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Reggina has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Reggina has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Reggina ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Reggina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lecce, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Reggina, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Reggina has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||30 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.17||3.30||2.60|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.17||1.85||1.60|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.45||1.00|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||75 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||15 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||30 %||25 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||35 %||65 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 3.50||6.25||4.80|
|Cards||2.23 / 3.00||2.15||2.30|
|Offsides||2.59 / 2.83||2.68||2.50|
|Fouls||12.38 / 15.17||11.60||13.15|
|Shots||15.98 / 15.17||16.55||15.40|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.00||5.40||5.70|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||21 %||53 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.67||2.21||2.37|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.83||1.05||1.16|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.16||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 83%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.67||4.53||4.84|
|Cards||2.89 / 2.17||2.74||3.05|
|Offsides||2.39 / 1.67||2.42||2.37|
|Fouls||17.13 / 17.33||16.58||17.68|
|Shots||11.61 / 13.33||11.58||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 5.50||4.42||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lecce vs Reggina Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|