- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Lecce will welcome Venezia to Stadio Comunale Via del Mare for a matchday 0 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 17th May 2021 ended in a Venezia 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Lecce has won 2 matches, and Venezia triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Lecce's latest fixture against Venezia ended in an away 1-0 loss. Salentini dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
So far, Lupi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Lecce is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Venezia has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Venezia wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Venezia kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Salentini is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Arancioneroverdi (Orange-Black-Greens) got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lecce wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.43 points per away game for Venezia. My prediction is Lecce to win.
Lecce vs Venezia Betting Tips
Lecce vs Venezia Head to Head
Average stats between Lecce and Venezia in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Lecce vs Venezia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lecce and Venezia across current season. Calculated from Lecce's Home stats and Venezia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Lecce has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lecce has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lecce has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Venezia's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lecce from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Can Lecce turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lecce recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Lecce, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (65% of all matches) involving Lecce has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Venezia has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Venezia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Venezia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Venezia when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Lecce stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Venezia as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Venezia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lecce, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Venezia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (56% of all matches) involving Venezia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Venezia will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||30 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.17||3.30||2.60|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.17||1.85||1.60|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.45||1.00|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||75 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||15 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||30 %||25 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||35 %||65 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 3.50||6.25||4.80|
|Cards||2.23 / 3.00||2.15||2.30|
|Offsides||2.59 / 2.83||2.68||2.50|
|Fouls||12.38 / 15.17||11.60||13.15|
|Shots||15.98 / 15.17||16.55||15.40|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.00||5.40||5.70|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||55 %||29 %|
|Draw %||37% / 50%||18 %||57 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||27 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 1.67||2.50||2.29|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.67||1.50||1.29|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||45 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||36 %||19 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||36 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||36 %||52 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 7.33||5.86||6.38|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.00||2.91||2.24|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.83||2.23||1.67|
|Fouls||13.40 / 12.17||14.05||12.71|
|Shots||14.02 / 15.33||14.41||13.62|
|Shots on Target||5.51 / 5.50||5.73||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lecce vs Venezia Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|