- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Quevilly Rouen will welcome Niort to Stade Robert Diochon for a matchday 12 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 2nd March 2018 ended in a Niort 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Quevilly Rouen has won 0 matches, and Niort triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Quevilly Rouen's latest fixture against Ajaccio ended in an away 1-0 win. Quevilly Rouen was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Quevilly Rouen was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Niort's previous game in the competition versus Sochaux ended in an away 1-0 loss. Niort had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Quevilly Rouen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.22 points per away game on average compared to 0.86 points at home. Although Quevilly Rouen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Niort has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Niort wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Niort kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Niort.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.02 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 55% of Quevilly Rouen's home and Niort's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Quevilly Rouen vs Niort Betting Tips
Quevilly Rouen vs Niort Head to Head
Average stats between Quevilly Rouen and Niort in most recent 2 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Quevilly Rouen vs Niort Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Quevilly Rouen and Niort across current season. Calculated from Quevilly Rouen's Home stats and Niort's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Quevilly Rouen has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Quevilly Rouen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Quevilly Rouen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Quevilly Rouen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Quevilly Rouen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Niort, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Quevilly Rouen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Quevilly Rouen has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Quevilly Rouen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Quevilly Rouen this season.
- Coming into this game, Niort has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Niort has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Niort recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Niort has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Niort has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Niort this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||14 %||33 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||43 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||43 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.83||2.00||2.33|
|Scored||0.88 / 2.17||0.71||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.67||1.29||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||43 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||14 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||14 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 50%||14 %||11 %|
|Scores %||56% / 100%||43 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 67%||29 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||29 %||44 %|
|Possession %||39% / 49%||36 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 4.17||2.57||4.22|
|Cards||2.38 / 0.00||2.14||2.56|
|Offsides||1.88 / 0.00||2.00||1.78|
|Fouls||17.06 / 0.00||14.86||18.78|
|Shots||7.88 / 12.00||8.29||7.56|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 6.67||3.43||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||19% / 50%||14 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.14||2.11|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.14||0.89|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.67||1.00||1.22|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||14 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||14 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 20%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||57 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 0%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||43 %||22 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 3.50||4.57||3.00|
|Cards||1.75 / 3.25||1.57||1.89|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.00||1.43||1.67|
|Fouls||12.25 / 18.25||11.71||12.67|
|Shots||9.25 / 6.50||10.43||8.33|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 3.00||4.86||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Quevilly Rouen vs Niort Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.33||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|