- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 16:00 B68 vs Víkingur Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:00 Halmstad vs Mjällby
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Sassuolo will welcome Atalanta to MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore for a matchday 34 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 3rd January 2021 ended in an Atalanta 5-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Sassuolo has won 2 matches, and Atalanta triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Sassuolo's last game in the Italy Serie A against Sampdoria at home ended in a 1-0 win. Neroverdi had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sassuolo scored in the second half in the 69th minute.
Atalanta's recent game against Bologna ended in a home 5-0 win. Orobici dominated the game and deserved the win. Atalanta had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 44th, 57th, 59th and 73rd minute.
So far, Sassuolo plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 1.44 points at home. Although Sassuolo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Atalanta has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nerazzurri wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atalanta kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Sasòl has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.61 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Atalanta won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sassuolo wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Atalanta. My prediction is Atalanta to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Sassuolo's home and Atalanta's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sassuolo has scored in 89% of home games. Atalanta is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Betting Tips
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Head to Head
Average stats between Sassuolo and Atalanta in most recent 19 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sassuolo and Atalanta across current season. Calculated from Sassuolo's Home stats and Atalanta's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Sassuolo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sassuolo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atalanta's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sassuolo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 13 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Sassuolo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atalanta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sassuolo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 27 matches (75% of all matches) involving Sassuolo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sassuolo will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Atalanta has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atalanta has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Atalanta away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Atalanta when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Sassuolo stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Atalanta as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Atalanta ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Atalanta is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sassuolo, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atalanta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Atalanta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atalanta will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||44 %||17 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 2.83||3.11||3.22|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.67||1.61||1.67|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.17||1.50||1.56|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||78 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||39 %||56 %|
|Possession %||61% / 63%||62 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 4.50||5.17||5.56|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.83||2.39||2.06|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.67||1.56||1.47|
|Fouls||12.67 / 13.17||13.11||12.22|
|Shots||15.00 / 15.67||15.33||14.67|
|Shots on Target||5.78 / 6.17||5.89||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 67%||67 %||56 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||17 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 3.17||3.94||3.17|
|Scored||2.39 / 2.50||2.72||2.06|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.67||1.22||1.11|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 17%||39 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||44 %||39 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 100%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.39 / 5.50||5.28||5.50|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.83||1.44||2.17|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.17||1.35||1.94|
|Fouls||14.86 / 13.33||13.89||15.83|
|Shots||17.50 / 15.83||17.67||17.33|
|Shots on Target||7.11 / 7.00||6.83||7.39|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.65||HT 2||1.88|
|Home Win Nil||10.50||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|