On 17th January 2021, Sassuolo and Parma go head to head in the Italy Serie A at the MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore (Reggio nell'Emilia). The last meeting on 16th February 2020 ended with the following result: Sassuolo 0 - 1 Parma.
Both sides have met 8 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 8 previous encounters, Sassuolo have won 2 matches, Parma triumphed in 5, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Sassuolo and Parma average 2.38 goals while BTTS lands 50% of the time.
So far this season in the Italy Serie A, Sassuolo have averaged 1.44 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Parma average 0.67 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Sassuolo has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Sassuolo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sassuolo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Parma's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sassuolo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Sassuolo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Sassuolo has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Sassuolo has seen a total of 13/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Sassuolo will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Parma has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Parma has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Parma ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Parma turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Parma recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Parma has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Parma has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for Parma this season.
Sassuolo vs Parma Head to Head
Average stats between Sassuolo and Parma in most recent 8 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Sassuolo vs Parma Statistics
Average stats between Sassuolo and Parma across current season.
* Calculated from Sassuolo's Home stats and Parma's Away stats.
Italy Serie A League Table
Sassuolo vs Parma Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.