- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
USM Alger will welcome WA Tlemcen to Stade Omar Hamadi for a matchday 22 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 12th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. USM Alger has won 0 matches, and WA Tlemcen failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 0.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
USM Alger's last game in the Algeria Ligue 1 against JS Saoura at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although L'USMA played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. USM Alger was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 45th and 73rd minute.
WA Tlemcen's recent game against ASO Chlef ended in a home 2-3 loss. WA Tlemcen's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. WA Tlemcen pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ouled El Bahdja is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 13 games on home soil. L'USMA's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 54% of home games.
WA Tlemcen has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. WA Tlemcen wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. WA Tlemcen kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Soustara is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
WA Tlemcen got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. USM Alger wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.92 points per away game for WA Tlemcen. My prediction is USM Alger to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of USM Alger's home and WA Tlemcen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
USM Alger vs WA Tlemcen Betting Tips
USM Alger vs WA Tlemcen Head to Head
Average stats between USM Alger and WA Tlemcen in most recent 1 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
USM Alger vs WA Tlemcen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between USM Alger and WA Tlemcen across current season. Calculated from USM Alger's Home stats and WA Tlemcen's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, USM Alger has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. USM Alger has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from USM Alger at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- USM Alger has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- USM Alger will be looking to keep up the momentum today against WA Tlemcen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for USM Alger recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for USM Alger has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for USM Alger this season.
- USM Alger will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.42 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, WA Tlemcen has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. WA Tlemcen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for WA Tlemcen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- WA Tlemcen has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for WA Tlemcen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/25 games for WA Tlemcen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||62 %||27 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||15 %||36 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.83||2.62||1.91|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.17||1.85||0.91|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.67||0.77||1.00|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||31 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||15 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||8 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||54 %||9 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||77 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||54 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||69 %||36 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 3.50||4.09||4.33|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||18.00||22.00|
|Shots||9.75 / 10.00||10.64||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 6.00||5.73||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||17 %||23 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||50 %||23 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||33 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 2.83||2.08||2.23|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.33||0.83||0.92|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.50||1.25||1.31|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||42 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||17 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||50 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||42 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||17 %||23 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 3.67||5.78||4.09|
|Cards||0.83 / 0.00||1.00||0.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 0.00||11.00||24.00|
|Shots||10.45 / 12.67||13.67||7.82|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 6.67||6.44||4.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
USM Alger vs WA Tlemcen Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||6.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|