- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
V-Varen Nagasaki will welcome Renofa Yamaguchi to Transcosmos Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a V-Varen Nagasaki 4-3 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. V-Varen Nagasaki has won 7 matches, and Renofa Yamaguchi failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
V-Varen Nagasaki's latest fixture against Fagiano Okayama ended in an away 1-0 win. V-Varen Nagasaki was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. V-Varen Nagasaki set the tone early and scored in the 38 minute.
Renofa Yamaguchi's previous game in the competition versus Blaublitz Akita ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Renofa Yamaguchi was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 84th minute.
So far, V-Varen Nagasaki plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although V-Varen Nagasaki is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Renofa Yamaguchi has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Renofa Yamaguchi has collected 1.38 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is V-Varen Nagasaki or Renofa Yamaguchi to win.
V-Varen Nagasaki vs Renofa Yamaguchi Betting Tips
V-Varen Nagasaki vs Renofa Yamaguchi Head to Head
Average stats between V-Varen Nagasaki and Renofa Yamaguchi in most recent 8 outings in the Japan J2 League.
V-Varen Nagasaki vs Renofa Yamaguchi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between V-Varen Nagasaki and Renofa Yamaguchi across current season. Calculated from V-Varen Nagasaki's Home stats and Renofa Yamaguchi's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, V-Varen Nagasaki has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. V-Varen Nagasaki has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- V-Varen Nagasaki has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Renofa Yamaguchi's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop V-Varen Nagasaki from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for V-Varen Nagasaki as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- V-Varen Nagasaki has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- V-Varen Nagasaki is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Renofa Yamaguchi, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for V-Varen Nagasaki has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for V-Varen Nagasaki this season.
- It's likely that V-Varen Nagasaki will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Renofa Yamaguchi has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Renofa Yamaguchi has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Renofa Yamaguchi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Renofa Yamaguchi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Renofa Yamaguchi has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Renofa Yamaguchi has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Renofa Yamaguchi this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.33||2.88||2.22|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.67||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.67||1.38||1.22|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||25 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||13 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 33%||13 %||11 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||13 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||63 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 4.50||5.75||5.11|
|Cards||0.71 / 0.83||0.63||0.78|
|Offsides||0.94 / 1.33||1.00||0.89|
|Fouls||8.76 / 9.00||7.38||10.00|
|Shots||9.65 / 10.67||11.13||8.33|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 5.67||5.50||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||22 %||38 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.82 / 2.67||1.44||2.25|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.00||0.56||1.00|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||0.89||1.25|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||22 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||11 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||44 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||22 %||63 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.33||4.78||4.25|
|Cards||1.06 / 0.67||1.22||0.88|
|Offsides||1.35 / 2.17||1.33||1.38|
|Fouls||9.71 / 10.67||9.56||9.88|
|Shots||9.29 / 10.00||9.78||8.75|
|Shots on Target||4.29 / 4.17||4.11||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
V-Varen Nagasaki vs Renofa Yamaguchi Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|