- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Valencia CF will welcome Rayo Vallecano to Estadio de Mestalla for a matchday 15 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 6th April 2019 ended in a Rayo Vallecano 2-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Valencia CF has won 7 matches, and Rayo Vallecano triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Valencia CF's latest fixture against Real Sociedad ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Rayo Vallecano's recent game against RCD Mallorca ended in a home 3-1 win. Los Franjirrojos dominated the game and deserved the win. Rayo Vallecano had good chances in both halves and scored in the 16th, 20th and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Taronja is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Ché's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Rayo Vallecano has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rayo Vallecano wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rayo Vallecano kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Blanquinegre is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Los Franjirrojos failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Blanquinegre.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Valencia CF wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for Rayo Vallecano. My prediction is Valencia CF to win.
Valencia CF vs Rayo Vallecano Betting Tips
Valencia CF vs Rayo Vallecano Head to Head
Average stats between Valencia CF and Rayo Vallecano in most recent 14 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Valencia CF vs Rayo Vallecano Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Valencia CF and Rayo Vallecano across current season. Calculated from Valencia CF's Home stats and Rayo Vallecano's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Valencia CF has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Valencia CF has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Valencia CF has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Valencia CF will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Valencia CF has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Valencia CF has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Valencia CF will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rayo Vallecano, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Valencia CF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (64% of all matches) involving Valencia CF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Rayo Vallecano, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Rayo Vallecano has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||47% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||13 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 3.17||2.88||2.86|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.50||1.75||1.14|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.67||1.13||1.71|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||63 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||13 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||63 %||14 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||44 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 5.83||4.38||4.43|
|Cards||3.73 / 4.50||3.75||3.71|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.17||1.25||1.29|
|Fouls||15.27 / 15.00||15.50||15.00|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.00||11.63||12.71|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.17||4.88||5.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||86 %||13 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||0 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.50||2.71||2.50|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.33||2.29||0.88|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.17||0.43||1.63|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||43 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||43 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 33%||71 %||25 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||86 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||57 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||71 %||13 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 5.17||4.71||3.88|
|Cards||2.87 / 2.67||2.57||3.13|
|Offsides||2.53 / 2.50||3.57||1.63|
|Fouls||13.67 / 13.00||15.86||11.75|
|Shots||13.40 / 14.17||14.57||12.38|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 6.17||6.57||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Valencia CF vs Rayo Vallecano Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.40||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|