- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Valenciennes will welcome Dunkerque to Stade du Hainaut for a matchday 12 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Valenciennes 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Valenciennes has won 2 matches, and Dunkerque triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Valenciennes's latest fixture against Caen ended in an away 2-1 win. Les Athéniens was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Valenciennes played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 16th and 29th minute.
Dunkerque's recent game against Bastia ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Dunkerque didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Dunkerque pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 58th and 86th minute.
So far, Valenciennes plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.88 points at home. Although Valenciennes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Dunkerque has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. Dunkerque don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dunkerque kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Dunkerque.
Valenciennes vs Dunkerque Betting Tips
Valenciennes vs Dunkerque Head to Head
Average stats between Valenciennes and Dunkerque in most recent 3 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Valenciennes vs Dunkerque Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Valenciennes and Dunkerque across current season. Calculated from Valenciennes's Home stats and Dunkerque's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Valenciennes has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Valenciennes has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dunkerque's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Valenciennes from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Valenciennes as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Valenciennes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dunkerque, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Valenciennes, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Valenciennes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Valenciennes will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dunkerque has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dunkerque has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dunkerque has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Dunkerque ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dunkerque recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dunkerque has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dunkerque has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Dunkerque this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||63 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 3.33||2.75||1.63|
|Scored||0.81 / 2.33||0.88||0.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.00||1.88||0.88|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 20%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||25 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||63 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||55 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 1.75||5.75||3.75|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.50||2.25||1.88|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.50||2.13||2.00|
|Fouls||15.56 / 12.00||14.50||16.63|
|Shots||9.50 / 6.25||10.88||8.13|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.25||4.25||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||22 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||44 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.17||1.67||2.57|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.67||1.14|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.50||1.00||1.43|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||33 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||11 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||56% / 33%||56 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||46% / 37%||50 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 2.33||4.22||3.00|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.20||1.67||3.14|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.80||1.78||1.29|
|Fouls||15.31 / 12.40||16.33||14.00|
|Shots||8.75 / 5.80||10.00||7.14|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 2.60||4.33||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Valenciennes vs Dunkerque Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.33||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.37|