Vålerenga will welcome Sandefjord to Intility Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 18th October 2020 ended in a Vålerenga 3-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Vålerenga has won 7 matches, and Sandefjord triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Vålerenga's latest fixture against Molde ended in an away 3-2 win. Bohemene was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Vålerenga scored in both halves in the 2nd, 62nd and 81st minute.
Sandefjord's recent game against Rosenborg ended in a home 1-2 loss. SF's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Sandefjord deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
So far, Vålerenga plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although Vålerenga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Sandefjord has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sandefjord has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.75 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandefjord kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Bohemene is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
SF is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Bohemene.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Vålerenga to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Vålerenga's home and Sandefjord's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Vålerenga has scored in 100% of home games. Sandefjord is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Vålerenga vs Sandefjord Betting Tips
Vålerenga vs Sandefjord Head to Head
Average stats between Vålerenga and Sandefjord in most recent 10 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Vålerenga vs Sandefjord Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vålerenga and Sandefjord across current season. Calculated from Vålerenga's Home stats and Sandefjord's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Vålerenga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Vålerenga has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vålerenga has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Vålerenga will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Vålerenga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vålerenga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sandefjord, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Vålerenga has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Vålerenga has seen a total of 7/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 88% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Vålerenga will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sandefjord has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandefjord has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Sandefjord has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Vålerenga get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Sandefjord, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandefjord, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Sandefjord has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandefjord will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||2.75||3.75|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||1.50||2.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.83||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||88% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||61% / 62%||61 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.88 / 6.33||8.25||5.50|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||0.25||2.75|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.17||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.38 / 10.67||13.50||9.25|
|Shots||11.50 / 9.17||11.75||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 3.67||3.75||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.50||3.25||4.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.25||2.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||55 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.50||4.25||5.00|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.17||0.75||2.00|
|Offsides||0.83 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|Fouls||11.17 / 11.17||10.25||13.00|
|Shots||13.83 / 13.83||15.50||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 6.50||6.25||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vålerenga vs Sandefjord Odds
|HT 1||1.74||HT X||2.65||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|