- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Vålerenga will welcome Stabæk to Intility Arena for a matchday 17 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 24th June 2021 ended in a Vålerenga 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Vålerenga has won 7 matches, and Stabæk triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Vålerenga's last game in the Norway Eliteserien against Viking at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances. Vålerenga scored before halftime in the 11st minute.
Stabæk's recent game against Mjøndalen ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Stabæk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 2nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Vålerenga is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Vålerenga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Stabæk has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stabæk wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stabæk kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Bohemene is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
de Blaa failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Bohemene. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vålerenga wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Stabæk. My prediction is Vålerenga to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Vålerenga's home and Stabæk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Vålerenga has scored in 100% of home games. Stabæk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Vålerenga vs Stabæk Betting Tips
Vålerenga vs Stabæk Head to Head
Average stats between Vålerenga and Stabæk in most recent 21 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Vålerenga vs Stabæk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vålerenga and Stabæk across current season. Calculated from Vålerenga's Home stats and Stabæk's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Vålerenga has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vålerenga has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Vålerenga at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Vålerenga will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Vålerenga has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 19 games for Vålerenga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vålerenga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stabæk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Vålerenga, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (84% of all matches) involving Vålerenga has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Stabæk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Stabæk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Vålerenga stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Stabæk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Stabæk has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Stabæk has seen a total of 13/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 72% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Stabæk will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||30 %||33 %|
|Draw %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.50||3.00||3.11|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.33||1.80||1.44|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.20||1.67|
|BTTS %||84% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||100 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||70 %||56 %|
|Possession %||59% / 54%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 4.00||7.10||5.00|
|Cards||1.47 / 1.67||0.90||2.11|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.17||1.70||1.78|
|Fouls||10.74 / 11.67||10.90||10.56|
|Shots||12.68 / 10.83||14.70||10.44|
|Shots on Target||5.37 / 4.83||5.90||4.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||61% / 50%||56 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 3.83||3.11||4.00|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.50||1.22||1.33|
|Conceded||2.28 / 2.33||1.89||2.67|
|BTTS %||72% / 100%||56 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 50%||22 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||67 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||44 %||56 %|
|Possession %||43% / 42%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 2.83||2.78||3.22|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.50||1.67||1.78|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.17||1.67||0.78|
|Fouls||11.83 / 11.67||13.44||10.22|
|Shots||9.89 / 9.50||9.56||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 4.67||4.11||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vålerenga vs Stabæk Odds
|HT 1||1.92||HT X||2.55||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|