- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Varberg will welcome Degerfors to Varberg Energi Arena for a matchday 22 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Varberg has won 5 matches, and Degerfors triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.62 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Varberg's latest fixture against Norrköping ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Varberg. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Varberg set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Degerfors's recent game against AIK ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Degerfors didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Degerfors had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Varberg is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Varberg's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Degerfors has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Degerfors wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Degerfors kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Varberg is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Degerfors failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Varberg.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Varberg wins on average 1.45 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Degerfors. My prediction is Varberg to win.
Varberg vs Degerfors Betting Tips
Varberg vs Degerfors Head to Head
Average stats between Varberg and Degerfors in most recent 13 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Varberg vs Degerfors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Varberg and Degerfors across current season. Calculated from Varberg's Home stats and Degerfors's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Varberg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Varberg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Varberg at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Degerfors's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Varberg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Varberg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/21 games for Varberg this season.
- Coming into this game, Degerfors has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Degerfors has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Degerfors ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Degerfors has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Degerfors, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (43% of all matches) involving Degerfors has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Degerfors will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||36 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||36 %||25 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||27 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.00||2.09||2.67|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.00||1.25|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.00||1.09||1.42|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||55 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 33%||27 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||9 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||82 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||45 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||55 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 44%||46 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.09 / 3.67||4.55||3.67|
|Cards||2.91 / 3.33||2.91||2.92|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.00||1.91||1.58|
|Fouls||16.00 / 17.33||18.09||14.08|
|Shots||12.52 / 12.33||14.27||10.92|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 5.00||4.55||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||55 %||8 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||9 %||25 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||36 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.82||2.83|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.00||1.55||0.67|
|Conceded||1.74 / 2.00||1.27||2.17|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||45 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||27 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 50%||9 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||18 %||8 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||73 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||55 %||8 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 4.50||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.04 / 3.17||1.91||2.17|
|Offsides||1.87 / 1.83||2.09||1.67|
|Fouls||11.39 / 11.17||11.91||10.92|
|Shots||11.52 / 10.67||11.91||11.17|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 3.33||4.36||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Varberg vs Degerfors Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.64||Under 2.5||2.23|
|BTTS Yes||1.63||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|