- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Varberg will welcome Norrköping to Varberg Energi Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 18th October 2020 ended in a Norrköping 3-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Varberg has won 0 matches, and Norrköping triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Varberg's last game in the Sweden Allsvenskan against Hammarby at home ended in a 1-3 loss. Varberg had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Varberg scored before halftime in the 34th minute.
Norrköping's recent game against Degerfors ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Norrköping put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
So far, Varberg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Varberg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Norrköping has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. VitaBlå (WhiteBlue) wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Norrköping kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Varberg has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.25 goals and concede 2.50 per game. Norrköping is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Varberg wins on average 0.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Norrköping. My prediction is Norrköping to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Varberg's home and Norrköping's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Varberg failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Norrköping conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Varberg's home and Norrköping's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Varberg vs Norrköping Betting Tips
Varberg vs Norrköping Head to Head
Average stats between Varberg and Norrköping in most recent 2 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Varberg vs Norrköping Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Varberg and Norrköping across current season. Calculated from Varberg's Home stats and Norrköping's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Varberg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Varberg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Varberg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Varberg has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Norrköping get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Varberg, both home and away.
- The last 5 games for Varberg has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Varberg has seen a total of 7/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 88% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Varberg will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Norrköping has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Norrköping has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Norrköping has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Norrköping this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.83||3.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.25||1.25|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.33||2.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||88% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.00||6.50||4.50|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.67||2.25||2.50|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.83||3.00||1.50|
|Fouls||16.25 / 17.17||18.75||13.75|
|Shots||13.75 / 13.67||16.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.17||5.50||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.33||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||1.75||1.25|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.33||14.75||11.25|
|Shots||14.75 / 15.17||16.25||13.25|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.83||6.50||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Varberg vs Norrköping Odds
|HT 1||4.05||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.25||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|