On 17th January 2021, Varzim and Casa Pia go head to head in the Portugal LigaPro at the Estádio Varzim Sport Club (Póvoa de Varzim). The last meeting on 19th January 2020 ended with the following result: Casa Pia 2 - 2 Varzim.
Both sides have met 3 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 3 previous encounters, Varzim have won 1 matches, Casa Pia triumphed in 0, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Varzim and Casa Pia average 2.67 goals while BTTS lands 67% of the time.
So far this season in the Portugal LigaPro, Varzim have averaged 0.67 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Casa Pia average 1.63 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Varzim has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Varzim has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Varzim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Varzim has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Varzim, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (47% of all matches) involving Varzim has seen BTTS landing.
Casa Pia Form
- Coming into this game, Casa Pia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Casa Pia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Casa Pia away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Casa Pia when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Varzim stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Casa Pia as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Casa Pia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Varzim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Casa Pia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (65% of all matches) involving Casa Pia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Casa Pia will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
Varzim vs Casa Pia Head to Head
Average stats between Varzim and Casa Pia in most recent 3 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
Varzim vs Casa Pia Statistics
Average stats between Varzim and Casa Pia across current season.
* Calculated from Varzim's Home stats and Casa Pia's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro League Table
|1||GD Estoril Praia||22||47||6||8|
|3||Associação Académica de Coimbra OAF||23||45||7||6|
Varzim vs Casa Pia Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.