- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Varzim will welcome UD Oliveirense to Estádio Varzim Sport Club for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 22nd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Varzim has won 1 match, and UD Oliveirense triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.54 goals, while both teams score 23% of the time.
Varzim's latest fixture against Casa Pia ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Alvi-Negros (White and Blacks). The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
UD Oliveirense's recent game against Academico Viseu ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Unionistas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. UD Oliveirense pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 52nd and 90th minute.
So far, Varzim plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.06 points per away game on average compared to 0.88 points at home. Although Varzim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
UD Oliveirense has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UD Oliveirense wins 0.76 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. UD Oliveirense kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Varzim or UD Oliveirense to win.
Varzim vs UD Oliveirense Betting Tips
Varzim vs UD Oliveirense Head to Head
Average stats between Varzim and UD Oliveirense in most recent 13 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
Varzim vs UD Oliveirense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Varzim and UD Oliveirense across current season. Calculated from Varzim's Home stats and UD Oliveirense's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, Varzim has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Varzim has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Varzim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Varzim has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Varzim has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for Varzim this season.
- Coming into this game, UD Oliveirense has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. UD Oliveirense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for UD Oliveirense recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- UD Oliveirense has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for UD Oliveirense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for UD Oliveirense this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||24 %||29 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||59 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 1.83||2.06||2.06|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.67||0.71||0.82|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.17||1.35||1.24|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||41 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||59 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||29 %||35 %|
|Possession %||44% / 49%||48 %||39 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 4.50||5.88||5.65|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.33||2.82||2.94|
|Offsides||2.09 / 2.33||2.00||2.19|
|Fouls||17.58 / 18.17||16.94||18.27|
|Shots||10.56 / 9.33||11.47||9.65|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 2.83||5.12||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||41 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 2.00||2.00||2.35|
|Scored||0.74 / 0.83||0.82||0.65|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.17||1.18||1.71|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|Scores %||47% / 67%||53 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||47 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 39%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.85 / 1.83||4.24||3.47|
|Cards||2.91 / 2.50||3.00||2.82|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.33||1.69||2.19|
|Fouls||15.47 / 18.17||16.12||14.73|
|Shots||9.94 / 9.00||11.06||8.82|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 2.83||3.82||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Varzim vs UD Oliveirense Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|