- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Västerås SK will welcome Brage to Iver Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a Västerås SK 3-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Västerås SK has won 4 matches, and Brage triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Västerås SK's latest fixture against Trelleborg ended in an away 1-0 win. Västerås SK was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Västerås SK was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Brage's previous game in the competition versus Öster ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Brage countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Brage was much better in the second half and scored in the 16th and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Västerås SK is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Västerås SK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Brage has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brage has collected 0.83 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brage kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Västerås SK or Draw.
Västerås SK vs Brage Betting Tips
Västerås SK vs Brage Head to Head
Average stats between Västerås SK and Brage in most recent 12 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Västerås SK vs Brage Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Västerås SK and Brage across current season. Calculated from Västerås SK's Home stats and Brage's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Västerås SK at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Västerås SK recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Västerås SK has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Västerås SK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Västerås SK this season.
- Västerås SK will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.82 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Brage has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brage has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brage has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Brage, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Brage has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brage will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||45% / 17%||67 %||20 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||1.64 / 2.67||1.67||1.60|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.50||1.00||0.60|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||17 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 52%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 4.17||6.00||3.40|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.83||2.00||2.60|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.40||1.17||1.80|
|Fouls||12.18 / 14.40||11.17||13.40|
|Shots||10.00 / 10.50||11.33||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 5.33||5.33||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 3.50||1.80||2.33|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.33||0.60||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 2.17||1.20||1.33|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 50%||40 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 5.83||5.00||4.83|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.60||2.33|
|Offsides||0.91 / 0.83||0.40||1.33|
|Fouls||11.64 / 9.00||13.60||10.00|
|Shots||10.18 / 11.50||10.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 5.67||4.80||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Västerås SK vs Brage Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|